I almost like it better this way

slotshot

Reaction score
Lewpac...I think folks have been fully apprised of YOUR opinion. This is probably because you have compulsively, repetitively spewed it in threads of your own creation AND any other thead that has even the slightest bearing on YOUR opinion. Cut and paste is a wonderful tool, I know.

We get it. We are fully briefed. Thanks.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
theebs;2335712 said:
there should be a football IQ test you have to pass before you sign up for this message board.

Something like what colors are on the jerseys shown. If you cant pass that, you cant sign up.

There is something to be said about tolerance and letting Zoners say what's on their mind.
It should not be very difficult to just, for once, let someone put down in writing an opinon without some self-appointed arbiter of what kind of people and what IQ level should be allowed here. This disdain and arrogance is what makes people take a second thought about posting.

Ha-ha. IQ test. Ha-ha. Idiot poster.

I'd rather put up with insane posts all day long than one arrogant, self-important pronouncement like yours. It's not all your universe. There are others who choose to speak out, despite your indigant pronouncements.

MONT17

Reaction score
This thread should be called "ppl cryin about the ppl who were cryin, gettin what they were crying about!"

robjgrif

Reaction score
lewpac;2335692 said:
The only loss is Felix Jones..........
Newman is part of the chronic secondary problem that includes Roy Williams the last 5 years. He's way over-rated and can't cover mediocre receivers.
If they did a "highlight" film on Romo since he's been the starter, it would be an "America's Funniest Home Video" segment. Because so far, he's known more for his blunders, unforced fumbles, erratic play and single-handed losses than anything good. The only rush he sees are those coming right at his face. Anything coming from the side or rear is an adventure in "turnover world", usually in our own endzone. Even WHEN he see's the rush, he does his usual "corkscrew" manuever, half way to the turf, twisting in the wind, and holding the ball with one hand extended from his body. Half the time the ball just squirts out with no help from a defender.
Me. "Vunder-child" OC is a bust. All of two years QB coach in Miami apparently can't call an inventive offensive scheme...........
Wade Phillips (or should we call him "BUM") hasn't won a playoff game ever. That record will remain as the head coach in Dallas. I advocated for Ron Rivera (Bears DC) two years ago, and I was right. Why can't Dallas have a head coach who was born AFTER 1925???? What's with the line of Elmer Fudds we've had since Switzer????
Romo's star has eclipsed. He's a B-Movie Brett Faververeorovereferer. He's dangerous. Don't by into the numbers and the smile. When you need him the most, the ball will bounce of his own thigh on his own 2 yard line, and hand the game to the "Bengals" or the "Cardinal" de jour..............

Ouch, very ouch!!

slotshot

Reaction score
slotshot;2335547 said:
Really.

I have hated the way that the media (and fandom) have not been able to cast a positive light on the Cowboys' season thus far.

Basically, we have not been allowed to enjoy any portion of the victories thus far because this team is supposed to be able to beat any team ever assembled (except for a team of Chuck Norris clones...that would be a terrible matchup problem).

Perhaps with all of these injuries we can revel in a victory due to now-lowered expectations. It seems we have been slightly down for our victories and near-suicidal for our losses.

That just isn't fun, and why else do we watch football?

Where in the above statement does it say there is something wrong with this team?

I simply propose that folks are being overcritical, which leads to a lessened level of enjoyment.