I Am A Chief's Fan

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
For February 2nd only.

I respect Andy Reid and would like to see him win it all, with the caveat that Dallas is not playing against him. I have always liked the Chiefs. Mainly because I went to see a Texans game in the Cotton Bowl when I was young. Abner Hayes was the featured running back.

But mostly I never want the 49ers to win another championship. I despise that organization along with the Patriots. Perhaps more than even the other teams in the NFC East.

So just for this one time.

Go Chiefs
iu

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get the 49er thing, but the Patriots were never really a Dallas rival and haven't cost us any Super Bowls. Its unfortunate that we haven't been competitive as a franchise since their run began. .......and to think Jerry turned down Belechek for a job in the mid 90's. The niners on the hand have cost at least 2 super appearances.

Aven8

Reaction score
Been for awhile because of Mahomes. Seen every college game he’s ever played. I like Reid too. Team has so much talent and toys.

They are like partly Dallas anyway, the Hunts all live in Highland Park near Jerry.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I always liked Reid. He's been accused of choking the past few years and this quiets the haters. Even though a bad call against KC vs the Steelers for them to advance had nothing to do with KC choking.

What he did working one on one with Mahomes is incredible along with taking the Chiefs to a platform they've been longing for many decades.

The 50 year drought is over for KC, courtesy of Coach Reid. Mahomes won't choke like McNabb. KC WILL beat the Niners, bank it!

InTheZone

Reaction score
Remember when we played the chiefs a few times with alex smith and just knew we were going to win. I miss those days.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
You can see the signs, Mahomes is already on his way to turning into a arrogant punk ala Rodgers, and they have a woman beater on the team who shouldn't have been allowed to play in the NFL. They probably wont, but I hope they lose.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Said it in another thread, my dad and brothers are chiefs fans. I love holding that 50 year drought over their heads. I hope it extends to 51.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
100%..

Reid and Mahomes deserve that title.

I think the 9ers have a much better team but they don't have Mahomes.

Bachman05

Reaction score
For February 2nd only.

I respect Andy Reid and would like to see him win it all, with the caveat that Dallas is not playing against him. I have always liked the Chiefs. Mainly because I went to see a Texans game in the Cotton Bowl when I was young. Abner Hayes was the featured running back.

But mostly I never want the 49ers to win another championship. I despise that organization along with the Patriots. Perhaps more than even the other teams in the NFC East.

So just for this one time.

Go Chiefs
iu

I have the same sentiment as well and if I have watch the 49er's win a 6th Superbowl I think I'll probably puke

Aven8

Reaction score
You can see the signs, Mahomes is already on his way to turning into a arrogant punk ala Rodgers, and they have a woman beater on the team who shouldn't have been allowed to play in the NFL. They probably wont, but I hope they lose.

Smh....

Flamma

Reaction score
100%..

Reid and Mahomes deserve that title.

I think the 9ers have a much better team but they don't have Mahomes.

How many times does the much better team lose because of an opposing quarterback? If that happened John Elway would have 4 super bowls instead of 2. I'm thinking the 49ers are going to treat the Chiefs no different than the Packers.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Going for the Chiefs as well, their QB hails from the state of TX.