I am concerned about our defense against Steelers. anyone else?

GORICO

Reaction score
Dear felllow zoners----losing Parsons and Law will put pressure on our 2nd and 3rd strings to step it up and play game of their life....i am concerned

anyone else concerned???....please leave your thoughts....i thought with Zimmer he could mix and match from a really good scheme to put us in better

position but after games 2 and 3....i am concerned

sincerely your good friend and zoner
GORICO

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’m concerned about the defense regardless who we play. Without Parsons and DLaw, our pass rush which hasn’t been very good this season could end up being as big a problem as our run defense. Just going 1-2 in our next 3 games could be a challenge.

bewp7

Reaction score
im concern about every thing

defense…offense…not as much special team….but coaching…front office

i think it is all bad

Loso86

Reaction score
Dear felllow zoners----losing Parsons and Law will put pressure on our 2nd and 3rd strings to step it up and play game of their life....i am concerned

anyone else concerned???....please leave your thoughts....i thought with Zimmer he could mix and match from a really good scheme to put us in better

GORICO
I'm concerned about our defense period

fivetwos

Reaction score
I’m concerned about it against everyone.

It was going to take many things going right for it to be good, including very little room for injury…..and the lack of depth is about to be exposed.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Steelers will kick our ***. TJ Watt will have multiple sacks and probably create at least one TO. Steelers are everything the Cowboys are not. Tough, hard nosed, physical and well coached.

RonWashington

Reaction score
When Chicago came to Dallas Fields was QB , Dallas could not keep the Bears out of the end zone . Now with Tomlin and some coaching in Pitt for Fields healthy or not Russ Wilson may have lost his job .

rambo2

Reaction score

GORICO
The 17 points a game scares you?

32BellyOption

Reaction score
They're always looking for loyal fans....check out their website.
Just telling the truth bro. And I hate the Steelers but we don’t fare well against physical teams and minus Micah and Tank I don’t see how we can win. Hope I’m wrong.

Havic

Reaction score
Our defense blows and our best 2 players on it are hurt and both play around the line of scrimmage. Steelers gonna whoop us

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

GORICO
I am concerned about our defense against anyone sad to say.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The 17 points a game scares you?
Given that the three teams they have faced are ranked 3rd, 6th, and 13th in team defense and we are ranked 28th this young season, I am not too sure about that 17 points per game standing up (hope I am wrong but its not like we have shown we can stop anyone yet).

75boyz

Reaction score
I'm actually much more concerned with their defense against our offense.
Hopefully Aubrey can kick us to victory though.

rambo2

Reaction score
Given that the three teams they have faced are ranked 3rd, 6th, and 13th in team defense and we are ranked 28th this young season, I am not too sure about that 17 points per game standing up (hope I am wrong but its not like we have shown we can stop anyone yet).
The game is a tossup at this point. We will see how the Steelers come out of this game and our ranking will go up after this week's games.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've been convinced...I triple Plat guarantee that we lose!