I am concerned about our defense against Steelers. anyone else?

starfan1

Reaction score
Dear felllow zoners----losing Parsons and Law will put pressure on our 2nd and 3rd strings to step it up and play game of their life....i am concerned

anyone else concerned???....please leave your thoughts....i thought with Zimmer he could mix and match from a really good scheme to put us in better

position but after games 2 and 3....i am concerned

sincerely your good friend and zoner
GORICO
I am concerned about our defense thus far against anyone and that’s with DLaw and parsons not sure how it will be without them but I can’t imagine it being much worse

On a positive note Mazi looked much improved if he can build on that maybe we see an improvement

Offense is gonna need to turn the corner

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
I made a thread saying how i expected us to win against the giants....I won't be making one for the steelers. I expected a loss before we lost Micah and d-law

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Steelers will kick our ***. TJ Watt will have multiple sacks and probably create at least one TO. Steelers are everything the Cowboys are not. Tough, hard nosed, physical and well coached.
Hopefully we'll plan ahead for that problem with TJ watt and keep somebody back there to block for that. Otherwise our QB is toast.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
No
Hopefully we'll plan ahead for that problem with TJ watt and keep somebody back there to block for that. Otherwise our QB is toast.
Yes we will need a TE to chip him otherwise he’ll eat Steele alive. I live an hour from Pittsburgh and have many family, friends and coworkers who are Steelers fans and they’ll be insufferable if they beat us. I need this win more than any left on the schedule just for my sanity lol

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Dear felllow zoners----losing Parsons and Law will put pressure on our 2nd and 3rd strings to step it up and play game of their life....i am concerned

anyone else concerned???....please leave your thoughts....i thought with Zimmer he could mix and match from a really good scheme to put us in better

position but after games 2 and 3....i am concerned

sincerely your good friend and zoner
GORICO
Our best position to take is to play a hybrd of the Giants and Ravens game and limit the run and RPO game.

Let Justin Fields try to win the game with his arm and let the chips fall where they may. This is not a loaded roster so we have to pick our poison and swallow it. I will choose Justin Fields passing game behind door number two please.

Let's be frank here. The next five oytings we are trying to steal games. We are not the favourites.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
No

Yes we will need a TE to chip him otherwise he’ll eat Steele alive. I live an hour from Pittsburgh and have many family, friends and coworkers who are Steelers fans and they’ll be insufferable if they beat us. I need this win more than any left on the schedule just for my sanity lol
Understandable. I'm hopeful with you, but I'm not optimistic. LOL