I am convinced some of you people are nuts

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
And some of you may think I am as well, but I just logged on to check things out and it's like Romper Room in here. Threads like Cut Roy, Cut JJ, Romo shouldn't have a girlfriend (Yeah, that was the problem today :rolleyes: ) Garrett all of a sudden sucks, I mean really!

We are 12-2, we lost to a division rival, one that typically plays us tough. We have still clinched a First round Bye with the game today as well as at least the first game at home in the playoffs..

Am I happy we lost? No, but the reality is that if anyone of you were given this scenario at the start of training camp, you would have taken it and been ecstatic. We had a bad game by the offense today. It happens. Some injuries also hurt, but we are STILL 12-2. Get over it and lets look at forward to wrapping it HFA next week at Carolina.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
We should be more concerned with all the injuries in the game than the loss.

We are still in good shape, as long as we put it back together.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1837782 said:
And some of you may think I am as well, but I just logged on to check things out and it's like Romper Room in here. Threads like Cut Roy, Cut JJ, Romo shouldn't have a girlfriend (Yeah, that was the problem today :rolleyes: ) Garrett all of a sudden sucks, I mean really!

We are 12-2, we lost to a division rival, one that typically plays us tough. We have still clinched a First round Bye with the game today as well as at least the first game at home in the playoffs..

Am I happy we lost? No, but the reality is that if anyone of you were given this scenario at the start of training camp, you would have taken it and been ecstatic. We had a bad game by the offense today. It happens. Some injuries also hurt, but we are STILL 12-2. Get over it and lets look at forward to wrapping it HFA next week at Carolina.
Some people can't see the forest for the trees, honestly. I'm upset but for no reason will I give up on this team. After going 12-2 thus far, they've earned some trust at least.

Teams lose games. Even Super Bowl champions.

BTW we'll pound the Kitty Cats on Sunday. :)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm happy to be 12 and 2 right now and in the drivers seat. I'm glad we had an opportunity to see what losing feels like before we hit the play offs, since we're still position to get HFA.

Now we must go to the film, start running the ball more, and come out and destroy these last 2 teams.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1837782 said:

:rolleyes: Don't you think that some of us might be saying Romo shouldn't have a girlfriend, and blaming the Madden game as a Joke? Get a sense of humor. :D

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;1837799 said:

precisely. i hope everyone's ok.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I already knew 90% of the posters were nuts...

You are actually surprised this place is acting like the sky is falling?

I only came on to check out the madness I knew it would be.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;1837799 said:

I am. Very concerned in fact.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
12-2

Teams lose occasionally. I'm most worried about all the injuries......

mannt88

Reaction score
I agree with your statement, but to lose against Philly really sucks. :bang2::eagles:

DMX690

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;1837799 said:

Exactly man the injuries are the only concern i have with this game not the way Romo played or the offence. IF big Gurode can't come back for the playoff were in big trouble.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;1837843 said:
12-2

Teams lose occasionally. I'm most worried about all the injuries......
no were 12-2. your team is 14-0. I think your on the wrong website again

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1837828 said:
:rolleyes: Don't you think that some of us might be saying Romo shouldn't have a girlfriend, and blaming the Madden game as a Joke? Get a sense of humor. :D

Please, those were not posted in jest.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Give people their 24 hours. They are posting on 95% emotion right now.

This loss sucks. But IMO, one of the least painful of the last few years. To think we can lose this deep in the season and STILL be the top seed in the NFC. Wow.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1837828 said:

Not with three or four threads about it, I think some people just lose their minds over losing when there really isn't anything to lose their minds over.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
you are 100% correct...I am crazy...especially when we lose.
thats why i try not to post here until i have had time to reflect.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
I'm with you Cajun. The Panthers are not that tough and the Packers still have two division games to go. Dallas still controls its destiny. Come on everyone, settle down.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
The loss isn't the problem with some guys. It's the way we have been playing the last few games that scares me. Just getting by isn't the way I would like to see the team going into the playoffs.

I was hoping we would be showing strong in Dec.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1837913 said:
The loss isn't the problem with some guys. It's the way we have been playing the last few games that scares me. Just getting by isn't the way I would like to see the team going into the playoffs.

Well, as Reality said in another thread this may have been one of those "good" loses in so much as that it may make the team re focus and hungry.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1837913 said:

You'll see it on Saturday