I am convinced some of you people are nuts

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
lurkercowboy;1837900 said:
I'm with you Cajun. The Panthers are not that tough and the Packers still have two division games to go. Dallas still controls its destiny. Come on everyone, settle down.

Detroit wasn't that tough either. The eagles are a mess. GBs back up took us to the wire. This isn't the way to play this time of the season.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1837947 said:
Detroit wasn't that tough either. The eagles are a mess. GBs back up took us to the wire. This isn't the way to play this time of the season.

It is natural for a young team to have a letdown after accomplishing what they have this season. Even if Dallas tanks the next two games (which they won't), we have the bye week to rest players. I'm not too worried. The magic number for homefield is still 2 games.

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
smarta5150;1837840 said:
I already knew 90% of the posters were nuts...

You are actually surprised this place is acting like the sky is falling?

I only came on to check out the madness I knew it would be.
That's why I'm here.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
lurkercowboy;1838016 said:
It is natural for a young team to have a letdown after accomplishing what they have this season. Even if Dallas tanks the next two games (which they won't), we have the bye week to rest players. I'm not too worried. The magic number for homefield is still 2 games.
Imagine if we had this forum when we lost to the Commanders on this same week in 1992?

OMG we had to come from behind to beat a mediocre Broncos team led by Shawn Moore and Tommy Maddox and now we lose to the Skins.

We're 11-3 and going downhill fast.

Of course we beat Atlanta 41-17 next week.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1837947 said:

true, but this was the Eagles SB. Didn't you see the way fat Andy and McNumbnuts were acting like they had won the SB?

The Packers have already lost once to the Bears and trips to Soldier Field are never easy.

While you are right about the Packers' back up taking us to the wire, we handled the starter pretty well.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
windward;1838296 said:
Imagine if we had this forum when we lost to the Commanders on this same week in 1992?

OMG we had to come from behind to beat a mediocre Broncos team led by Shawn Moore and Tommy Maddox and now we lose to the Skins.

We're 11-3 and going downhill fast.

Of course we beat Atlanta 41-17 next week.

Lol, good one. I remember that game in Denver. Went up 14-0 very quickly then had to win on the last drive.

We also lost to the Rams at home that year.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1837782 said:
And some of you may think I am as well, but I just logged on to check things out and it's like Romper Room in here. Threads like Cut Roy, Cut JJ, Romo shouldn't have a girlfriend (Yeah, that was the problem today :rolleyes: ) Garrett all of a sudden sucks, I mean really!

We are 12-2, we lost to a division rival, one that typically plays us tough. We have still clinched a First round Bye with the game today as well as at least the first game at home in the playoffs..

Am I happy we lost? No, but the reality is that if anyone of you were given this scenario at the start of training camp, you would have taken it and been ecstatic. We had a bad game by the offense today. It happens. Some injuries also hurt, but we are STILL 12-2. Get over it and lets look at forward to wrapping it HFA next week at Carolina.

This board gets ridiculous after a loss.

Like most rational fans, I'm concerned about our play today, but some people either need to come off the ledge or just jump and do us all a favor.

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
And some of you may think I am as well, but I just logged on to check things out and it's like Romper Room in here. Threads like Cut Roy, Cut JJ, Romo shouldn't have a girlfriend (Yeah, that was the problem today :rolleyes: ) Garrett all of a sudden sucks, I mean really!

We are 12-2, we lost to a division rival, one that typically plays us tough. We have still clinched a First round Bye with the game today as well as at least the first game at home in the playoffs..

Am I happy we lost? No, but the reality is that if anyone of you were given this scenario at the start of training camp, you would have taken it and been ecstatic. We had a bad game by the offense today. It happens. Some injuries also hurt, but we are STILL 12-2. Get over it and lets look at forward to wrapping it HFA next week at Carolina.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your awesome

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
dalboy;1838374 said:
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your awesome
Your sig says appreciate. appreciate what? roy????

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;1838417 said:
Your sig says appreciate. appreciate what? roy????
yes because of what he brings to this team is so much and he is not as bad as he was last year he has had only 1 bad game this year and that was agaisnt the Giants at the begginging of the year so stop hating him and appreciate him!!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score

we would need GB to lose for that to happen, which I don't see happening, so we would need to win our final 2 games more than likely to secure HFA

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1837947 said:

we're a young team on a winning streak, that still has some holes to become a truly dominating team

games like today were bound to happen

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Considering how doomsday this board gets after a win, were we really surprised to hear all this stuff after a loss?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

Romo and his girl - no biggie

Roy - just about fed up with him (and for the record I was never a hater... more pro Roy than anything)... just seeing too much... I dont know what to call it.... I think this guy lacks from practicing proper technique and game film study... or he is just dumb and cant get a grip on what he needs to do

JJ - well... we are really trying to run as a team... and JJ fits that roll well... he really looks like he is trying to run... very frustrating watching him run sideline to sideline

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
There's a difference between pointing out the issues we had today and issues we've had as the year has progressed and knee-jerking yourself to an empty roster, no girlfriends for the players, no coaching-staff, etc.

We played poorly today on one side of the ball. We played quite well on the other side of the ball. If the offense shows up in the least today, we win. They didn't and we didn't. That's the bottom line.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Ozzu;1839371 said:
There's a difference between pointing out the issues we had today and issues we've had as the year has progressed and knee-jerking yourself to an empty roster, no girlfriends for the players, no coaching-staff, etc.

We played poorly today on one side of the ball. We played quite well on the other side of the ball. If the offense shows up in the least today, we win. They didn't and we didn't. That's the bottom line.

it's funny how much the league has changed, you can play great D, but still lose, and you can run the football very well, and still lose too, see Brandon Jacobs rushing for 130 yards tonight, and Detroit against us and the Packers