"I am disgusted' by the Dallas Cowboys performance this season-Will Cain

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
As a non-cowboys fan, I hate how weasely he and Bayless are. They'll tout the Cowboys as the best thing ever and Dak as an Ascendant, but once they're wrong instead of owning up to it they'll create outrage and change the subject to how they were lied to or cheated, instead of their own football prowess just being wrong.

50% of the teams in the NFL every year have dejected seasons, yet the Cowboys have the audacity to not win 13 games? Give it a rest. Apologize for wasting everyone's time all season and go back to hating the Eagles.

SinCityMex

angry1
Reaction score
This guy has been a big supporter of the team .

Until now.

Has this guy got a Facebook page?

I want to be his friend.

I 100% ageee this is disgusting I’ve been watching 40 years and this is what we get after bye week out coached by rookie coach? Jerry is getting hit hard by media I know something will happen soon.The most depressing thing is no number one pick next year ugh! Ruined our draft night. I hope Jerry changes if not Cowboys will continue to be laughing stock of nfl.

Techsass

Reaction score
As a non-cowboys fan, I hate how weasely he and Bayless are.
50% of the teams in the NFL every year have dejected seasons, yet the Cowboys have the audacity to not win 13 games? Give it a rest. Apologize for wasting everyone's time all season and go back to hating the Eagles.
That's one thing that a lot of us are pretty good at.

JayFord

Reaction score
I understand him at this point “who cares”

I like Jerry Jones i dont agree with all his decisions but his choice to keep garrett has caused me to go from a rah rah die hard fan to who cares

You simply cannot have the whole world call your hc out and do nothing

JayFord

Reaction score
You know it's bad when even the homers start to turn.

Before Garrett i would go to work and get in everyones face and say “Five Rings!!!!!!” And “how bout them cowboys!!!!” “You hate us cuz you aint us”

Now i go to work and say “i dont play for them dudes make fun of them not me”

kevm3

Reaction score
It's gotten so bad that the typical media heads who feel the cowboys can do no wrong are starting to shift.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I really wish Cowboys and had a better representation then Will Cain and Skip Bayliss....goodness....both get paid to be "Cowboy supporters". Doesn't make their opinion anymore true.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Before Garrett i would go to work and get in everyones face and say “Five Rings!!!!!!” And “how bout them cowboys!!!!” “You hate us cuz you aint us”

Now i go to work and say “i dont play for them dudes make fun of them not me”
Coward.

What shall we do with him?

Tar and feather?

No wait..

boil him in oil..

no wait..

better yet..

Make him become a Browns fan..

that's it.

(PS..we all feel yer pain. We just ignore the TV and replay the games from 2016 on YouTube.)