I am frustrated with D-Law and Gallimore

Zordon

Reaction score
Medical professionals and esteemed Holiday Inn guests, am I in the wrong for second-guessing the pace with which these two are taking to recover from their injuries? D-Law broke his foot on September 15. We were told he would be out 6-8 weeks. We’re going on 11 weeks now. Gallimore dislocated his elbow on August 13. We were told he’d be out 4-6 weeks. He’s been out 16 weeks. Both looked completely healthy in pregame warmups, so why on earth aren’t they playing?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm frustrated with neither. Gallimore was not better than who we have now. Personally I believe if we have dlaw on the field we see Parsons rush less. We certainly see Parsons rush less from the left. If y'all don't notice he swapped sides all night, something dlaw never does. Quinn is forced to do things without dlaw that other DC's would never do with him in the lineup and I don't want those things to change.

The Natural

Reaction score
Someone needs to answer for Gallimore. Next thing you know both will be out for the season.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Understand the frustration but like all/any NFL players, they can't return without medical clearance. Think about it, how fast you think NFL Players Association or their agents would object if Jerry or MM tried to force them to play against medical advice.

Gaede

Reaction score
I think the team is getting cute with these injuries. Seeing their record, they think can afford a couple losses here and there if it means having a fully healthy team in December and January. But you have to make it to the playoffs first. If guys are healthy, they need to play.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Will be happy to know that we will be healthy for the playoffs. And that’s all I care about. Right now everybody’s just joking trying to get through the season. None of this means anything