I am in a deep depression

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I dont know if this is healthy guys.

The way I am feeling right now is hard to explain. I mean, I was so mad that I started throwing stuff after the botched FG, I even broke a lamp I paid $150 for.

My girl wanted to go grab a bite to eat, but I was so sick to my stomach that I couldnt eat. I just sat there and watched her eat a hamburger. I still fell physically ill right now, I just cant stand losing a freaking playoff game like that. I would rather get beat by 50 points than lose like that.

Does anybody else feel this bad, maybe I am too emotionally attached to this team, I dont know. Maybe Beast needs a therapist???:bang2:

NorthDalal

Reaction score
Come off the ledge the season was lost when the defense went south after the Giant game. This wasn't the 1994 NFC championship turnover botch or the 1982 Dwight Clark catch with Drew Pearson horsecollar tackle, or even the incredibly disappointing Billy Waddy tipped ball catch that sent us home in 1976 in Charlie Waters 3 turnover game. Perspective.

Beast_from_East;1296347 said:

The way I am feeling right now is hard to explain. I mean, I was so mad that I started throwing stuff after the botched FG, I even broke a lamp I paid $150 for.

My girl wanted to go grab a bite to eat, but I was so sick to my stomach that I couldnt eat. I just sat there and watched her eat a hamburger. I still fell physically ill right now, I just cant stand losing a freaking playoff game like that. I would rather get beat by 50 points than lose like that.

Does anybody else feel this bad, maybe I am too emotionally attached to this team, I dont know. Maybe Beast needs a therapist???:bang2:

StevenOtero

Reaction score
We're all feeling it, are you new to this game? Nothing new to me.. I'm only 16..

Undisputed

Reaction score
Maybe a lot of us are too emotionally attached. I mean, we are still posting on a Cowboys message board several hours after a loss. Hell, we're posting on a message board period.
:laugh2:

I guess now is the time to just do something you enjoy to take your mind off of it. Tomorrow (Today) is going to be Wii day for me. No Madden though...absolutely not...

:bang2:

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Undisputed;1296373 said:
Maybe a lot of us are too emotionally attached. I mean, we are still posting on a Cowboys message board several hours after a loss. Hell, we're posting on a message board period.

I guess now is the time to just do something you enjoy to take your mind off of it. Tomorrow (Today) is going to be Wii day for me. No Madden though...absolutely not...

You're exactly right... Time to call it a night and wake up tomorrow looking at draft prospects. Goodnight zoners.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Undisputed;1296373 said:

Plans for tomorrow:
  • Avoid football
  • Avoid football
  • Avoid football
I know there are some die hard fantasy nerds that will watch tomorrows games. Not me buster.. I have a life :D It is not watching other over-paid fools play football. I can deal with watching over-paid Dallas Cowboys.. but nope not others after a loss like that.

St. Richard

Reaction score

Hi Beast. I feel your pain. As some here know, I was hoping for a Saints-Cowboys rematch in the NFC title game.

Since you have been a visitor at Saintsreport.com, I'd like to invite you and the others here to join us over there for the remainder of the playoffs.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
time to put the beast down...hes acting crazy again

first time: paying 150 dollars for a friggin lamp

second time: suggesting getting a theapist

i'm sure you just broke two man laws

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
My name is T-New41 and I am a Cowboysholic....

We should start a support group here.

dal0789

Reaction score

Im feeling you big time, Ill post what my room looked like before and after lol

crazytown41

Reaction score
You're not a "true" fan if this loss doesn't make you ill. I'd rather get blown out of the water like we did against Carolina a few years ago then lose like this.

at least we knew we had no chance in that game. :(

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Walmart lamps................ $9.00.

No biggie........

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Remember..this is only football. Real life matters. Football does not.

There is ALWAYS another game to watch.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
the kid 05;1296402 said:
time to put the beast down...hes acting crazy again

first time: paying 150 dollars for a friggin lamp

second time: suggesting getting a theapist

i'm sure you just broke two man laws

LOL!!!!

Beast needs to be tranqulized until the draft, Beast is highly unstable right now.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
thekavorka;1296423 said:
im having so much trouble sleeping

Beast could not sleep last night. I replayed that FG botch about 1000 in my head thinking of what could have been.

This is seriously the most devastating loss I have ever seen. I still fell sick the day after, usually I recover from losses pretty fast, but I am struggling with this one.

The hardest part is that we had the game won and just handed to Seattle. I can only imagine how Romo is feeling, I really feel sorry for the guy, It was not like with Bledsoe throwing picks in the zone, it was just a fluke play that happens maybe 1 time out of 100 kicks.

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

thekavorka

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1297886 said:
Beast could not sleep last night. I replayed that FG botch about 1000 in my head thinking of what could have been.

This is seriously the most devastating loss I have ever seen. I still fell sick the day after, usually I recover from losses pretty fast, but I am struggling with this one.

The hardest part is that we had the game won and just handed to Seattle. I can only imagine how Romo is feeling, I really feel sorry for the guy, It was not like with Bledsoe throwing picks in the zone, it was just a fluke play that happens maybe 1 time out of 100 kicks.

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

This is pretty much how I feel (except the speaking in 3rd person part)