I am jealous

Aven8

Reaction score
I like Will Grier a lot. I can't believe how good Goff looked last night. He was amazing. Pin point passing but McVay is a freaking stud! That's why I want Riley as our next HC or Briles. I would even take Kingsbury as an OC here.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Hopefully. I'm not trying to go through a qb carousel for years on end.

rags747

Reaction score
I like Will Grier a lot. I can't believe how good Goff looked last night. He was amazing. Pin point passing but McVay is a freaking stud! That's why I want Riley as our next HC or Briles. I would even take Kingsbury as an OC here.
You could see last year that Goff was really turning into something special, thats what I want. I want a qb that can throw the ball anywhere on the field at any time.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
I want a cousins or Goff. Hopefully there is one in the draft.
Last night was a perfect display of ball placement accuracy even when the receivers were covered like a blanket by both quarterbacks.

Both teams are loaded with talent and great coaching...I told my wife how jealous i was too watching real quarterbacks play.

Funny thing is ..Dak's first year he would throw into tight windows too with damn good accuracy..not sure what is going on with him now.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I'll take "Fitzmagic" Fitzpatrick. First qb in NFL history to complete 3 consecutive games with 400 plus passing yards. Not bad for a backup who turned starter.

Last edited:

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
You could see last year that Goff was really turning into something special, thats what I want. I want a qb that can throw the ball anywhere on the field at any time.

QB's like the ones we seen yesterday are the ones that will get hurns, Beasley, and Austin the ball with ease regardless of Dallas oline problems. They know where they want to go before the rush gets there's.

Throwing darts!