I am loving the "TURMOIL"!

tunahelper

Reaction score
This is what the team needs to focus better on the job at hand. A good scrap or two tells me people care enough to physical. Love it!

Team getting pissed and violent. Love it!

If the drama is too much for the team then they were weak anyway and dont deserve to go to the playoffs.

I am banking the Giants are fixing to hit a fire storm Sunday.

links18

Reaction score
tunahelper;2486912 said:
This is what the team needs to focus better on the job at hand. A good scrap or two tells me people care enough to physical. Love it!

Team getting pissed and violent. Love it!

If the drama is too much for the team then they were weak anyway and dont deserve to go to the playoffs.

I am banking the Giants are fixing to hit a fire storm Sunday.

Or we will just meltdown and Giants will roll us. it will be interesting to see how the team responds if they fall behind on Sunday night......

JJB500

Reaction score
Why not it worked for the Yankees & the A's in the 70's.:laugh1:

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
links18;2486917 said:
Or we will just meltdown and Giants will roll us. it will be interesting to see how the team responds if they fall behind on Sunday night......

That's what I'm worried about. If we fall behind by a couple of scores, how will we respond? I'm not sure how much fight we have in us. We haven't really stepped up when it was really needed all season and with all this crap swirling around, it makes you wonder if we'll just fold.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
The only good I see possibly coming from this, is if the players are hell bent over the media's BS. So they go out and rack-up the points, to prove they are united and not divided, as the media is attempting to portray.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2486928 said:
The only good I see possibly coming from this, is if the players are hell bent over the media's BS. So they go out and rack-up the points, to prove they are united and not divided, as the media is attempting to portray.
That's what I think may happen. We may see our best offensive performance of the year tomorrow.

links18

Reaction score
Ozzu;2486920 said:
That's what I'm worried about. If we fall behind by a couple of scores, how will we respond? I'm not sure how much fight we have in us. We haven't really stepped up when it was really needed all season and with all this crap swirling around, it makes you wonder if we'll just fold.

Will also be interesting to see what happens after Tony throws his "at least once a game" pick. How will Owens react? The media could turn against Romo faster than it did McNabb after the Bengals fiasco if he has another bad game this week. :mad:

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
not this overpaid bunch. Who stands to get paid if we overcome all of this? All of the players on this team have got their money. No one on this team is showcasing themselves for a new contract. This team has very little leadership and Wade incorrectly assumed this team could manage themselves. You can't really fault Wade because Wade is doing what he has ALWAYS done. So to think a lockeroom full of guys who have NEVER won anything are going to rally around this is a risky gamble. We are so scared of success we could not even finish off the Steelers. The entire team, coaching staff and players wet their pants once they realized they were on the verge of winning. That is what happens on a ruderless ship like this. It's like "Oh my gosh, we are about to beat the MIGHTY Pittsburgh Steelers...we are about to be the first team to put up 300 yards on this team IN SPITE OF 5 TURNOVERERs...oh my God, this is not the way everyone said it would happen" Warm yellow wet spots begin to form on the pants of the coaches...then the players.

BHendri5

Reaction score
I'm with the OP, I love this we will spank the giants. everyone wants to win. I'm telling you if Jerry were to ban the media from his lockerroom for one week, you will see how different the week would be.

Some would be bored, but it would be great.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
BHendri5;2486962 said:
I'm with the OP, I love this we will spank the giants. everyone wants to win. I'm telling you if Jerry were to ban the media from his lockerroom for one week, you will see how different the week would be.

Some would be bored, but it would be great.
that is what a REAL owner/GM would do. And just pay whatever fine the NFL hands out. But Jerry does not get it. The thing that forces us to love him so much is also what forces us to hate him. He cannot figure how to just stay "medium" I am hoping we HURRY up and win so he can fade into the sunset and let his son run the team. Jerry has shown from the day he fired Jimmy that publicity, no matter what kind....is as important as winning. And he has yet to grasp the fact that winning will help him sell all the jerseys, popcorn, seats, sky boxes, hot dogs....moreso than media buzz.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
bbailey423;2486973 said:
that is what a REAL owner/GM would do. And just pay whatever fine the NFL hands out. But Jerry does not get it. The thing that forces us to love him so much is also what forces us to hate him. He cannot figure how to just stay "medium" I am hoping we HURRY up and win so he can fade into the sunset and let his son run the team. Jerry has shown from the day he fired Jimmy that publicity, no matter what kind....is as important as winning. And he has yet to grasp the fact that winning will help him sell all the jerseys, popcorn, seats, sky boxes, hot dogs....moreso than media buzz.
So, how many real GMs/Owners have banned the entire medis from their lockerooms?

Please, enlighten us.

BHendri5

Reaction score
bbailey423;2486973 said:

Winning is what Jerry want most of all, and I like that he is always willing to do whatever it takes to win. He did not fire Jimmy, Jimmy quit, and Jimmy has also said that he was getting ansy.

Jimmy Johnson could not win without Jerry, and his coaching staff, but Jerry has won without Jimmy and he will continue to do so. Back up off Jerry.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
windward;2486989 said:
So, how many real GMs/Owners have banned the entire medis from their lockerooms?

Please, enlighten us.
the Pats have CUT the media off before. Don't know about banning them. ANd I know when Parcells wass here NOBODY talked....the coaches were NOT accesible. That was ONE of his rules.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
bbailey423;2487008 said:
the Pats have CUT the media off before. Don't know about banning them. ANd I know when Parcells wass here NOBODY talked....the coaches were NOT accesible. That was ONE of his rules.
That's what I thought. Nobody in the modern era has COMPLETELY banned the media.

Haley94

Reaction score
I agree. We are on edge, like sharks in feeding frenzy. If we control this chaos, we could just explode against the Giants. If we don't, we will eat each other up.

newlander

Reaction score
That's a good point Haley94. We could control and harness all the BS into a dominant performance: or of course crash and burn. I'd vote for the former if we were healthy, but I just don't know......