I am not giving up on the playoffs yet.

Batman

Reaction score
As much as our defense did its best to make sure the Ravens won, I mean really, our defense should really be called the Ravens offense, that is how much they suck. But to get to my point, I am seeing posts in here where some in here are already quitting. Well go ahead and quit, I am not quitting. We now need some help, but until we are OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS, I am not giving up hope. We still have a chance, and until that chance is taken away, I believe we can do it.

Jusl89

Reaction score
What's the point? So we can give up 2 80 yard run TDs in the playoffs? This is not a playoff-caliber team.

Aven8

Reaction score
Jusl89;2510916 said:
What's the point? So we can give up 2 80 yard run TDs in the playoffs? This is not a playoff-caliber team.

DITTO!

Air Force One

Reaction score
****** I'm not ready to give up either. The off-season is long and I don't want it to be here yet. I know after tonight it sounds dumb but if they can manage to get in the playoffs and just start clicking we can make noise. They're capable of it if they just play well.

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
not giving up either....we are no longer controlling our own destiny. We need Philly to lose to washington(highly possible), ATL to lose to Minny(most likely going to happen), and we need Tampa bay to lose to San Diego, which actually could be an upset, dont sleep on San-Diego.....That would put the playoffs right back to the way they were.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Unless this team takes a real hard look at themselves, a playoff appearance won't amount to much.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
What does it matter if you give up or not? It's the team that controls things, and they've repeatedly come up short. They are like a carrot on stick that teases you because it is always just out of reach. Until they turn it around, it doesn't matter whether fans give up or not.

utrunner07

Reaction score
This team is going to roll over like a dying dog against the eagles and get their butts handed to them.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Jusl89;2510916 said:

Then just don't watch the games and don't come to the Zone to ***** about anything. Nobody forces you to be a Cowboys fan...if you really are one.

JRid21

Reaction score
I'm not giving up but words do not describe what I am feeling right now. I am absolutely sick to my stomach. If someone would have told me we score 24 on Baltimore, I would have said we win by 10 or more points.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
i never give up...I just feel like some kind of curse is on this team.

When we lose, its just freakish.

-Blocked punt leads to touchdown against AZ
-Late INT. gets returned for a TD against Pitt
-Our great defense allows consecutive LONG run plays to basically seal it

Plus nothing was going our way this game. There were 3 fumbles we forced that we couldn't fall on.

And for some reason, the defense and offense can't figure out how to play well at the same time.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
utrunner07;2511030 said:
This team is going to roll over like a dying dog against the eagles and get their butts handed to them.
You said it! The Eagles can't wait

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2510989 said:
Unless this team takes a real hard look at themselves, a playoff appearance won't amount to much.

I'm not among the group of those here that have given up, but you are correct in your statement.

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
JRid21;2511034 said:
I'm not giving up but words do not describe what I am feeling right now. I am absolutely sick to my stomach. If someone would have told me we score 24 on Baltimore, I would have said we win by 10 or more points.

100% agree.........

CowboysxSwagger

Reaction score
lol
wow some people are talkingg stupid right now
you really think big runs like that will happen again?
our d just got tired,they were on the field alot..
the offense didnt fire up till the 4th..

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
the word abomination comes to mind

just am sick of this every yr...they invent new ways to look like garbage every yr in crunch time

the 1-15 team of 1989 played with mroe effort and pride than this sack of crap team does...there's some exceptions, guys like Witten & Ware especially, but there a bunch of guys that play like they just dont give a flying crap

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
CowboysxSwagger;2511073 said:
lol
wow some people are talkingg stupid right now
you really think big runs like that will happen again?
our d just got tired,they were on the field alot..
the offense didnt fire up till the 4th..
umm do you watch football? The Ravens called off the dogs a bit that allowed Romo a little more time. That is why they got some points in the fourth quarter.