I am not taking this win seriously...

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
ladiewolve;2393489 said:
Well he jumped in the air to through the ball , so what was Tuck suppose to do? Set him on his feet and then tackle him? He was already going forward for the tackle. I'm with Hostile some of the rules are stupid.

Tuck could have stopped in mid-air and then just fell straight down, like the Coyote in the Roadrunner cartoons....:laugh2:

ladiewolve

Reaction score
Biggems;2393538 said:
Tuck could have stopped in mid-air and then just fell straight down, like the Coyote in the Roadrunner cartoons....:laugh2:

LOL:laugh1:

Eskimo

Reaction score
windward;2393193 said:
The how did we beat the Bucs?

Things stopped going our way vs the Rams and we pulled out a win vs the Bucs.

Kinda discredits your theory.

We'll see what happens when we see the skins again. My guess is their OL imposes their will on us once again and our OL turns into mush once again. Only two weeks to see who is right. I hope I am wrong.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tom [Giants fan];2393149 said:
I know the Cowboys are decimated by injuries. I am expecting a much tighter and tougher game in Dallas in a few weeks. The only thing this game showed me is that the Cowboys need a backup Quarterback.

This is all I am saying about this game. See you guys when we play again.
Thanks for being classy.

You've got a hell of a good team there!

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
2much2soon;2393198 said:
This game turned out pretty much as scripted.
I don't hate the Giants. They play with a lot of desire.
Agreed. It's hard to hate a team like the Giants at this point, as much as I'd like to.

utrunner07

Reaction score
you should take it seriously because you all but knocked us out of the division hunt, whether we win next time or not.

Reaction score
Well a team takes the personality of it's head coach and it's obvious Dallas should dump the fat turd currently holding that position...

Mansta54

Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];2393149 said:
I know the Cowboys are decimated by injuries. I am expecting a much tighter and tougher game in Dallas in a few weeks. The only thing this game showed me is that the Cowboys need a backup Quarterback.

This is all I am saying about this game. See you guys when we play again.

You're dead on point and congrats on the W. You're a class act dude!!!

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Thanx Tom ,My best friend is a Giants fan and he called and told me the same thing. He didn't gloat, which he had all the right in the world to do.:)

Oh By the way, speaking of a back up QB ,where did the fat Kid from last year Go????:confused:
He wasn't bad.:p:

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Hostile;2393183 said:
I don't like the sissy rules. It's football. Nothing wrong with a hard hit. Not even on a QB. I hate the horsecollar rule. I hate the no contact with a WR after 5 yards rule. I hate the ticky tack pass interference interpretations.

That hit was good football. Period.

Amen.