I am not watching the FOX pre-game tomorrow

Brian_C82

Reaction score
Terry Bradshaw is a clown. I don't know how anyone can listen to this giggling idiot without losing their mind. It's just a matter of time before Strahan piledrives him on the set.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Switz;2463877 said:
we do?

well yea a 40 year old QB who is a 5 step drop QB and can not get the ball more than 15 yards down field we have issue pass blocking for him...

I don't think Pittsburg is nearly as eager to see us as these clowns seem to think, nor do I think they get as excited over beating the Brady-less Patriots as they seem to suggest.

That being said, they make several valid points. I'm worried about their LB's and I'm worried about Choice in blitz pickup, we aren't that healthy and the weather will be bad.

This game does mean as much as Strahan says for us, we need to prove TO OURSELVES that we can beat elite teams, cause it doesn't get easier from here on out.

Aven8

Reaction score
Alexander;2463696 said:
I guarantee it will be about as nauseating as this:

Czar: "The math for the Cowboys to make the playoffs is not good. How do you expect them to play against the Steelers?"

Michael Strahan: "I think the Cowboys have to win this game from the standpoint that they have to learn if they can compete against the best. Because the last two games that they have won were against teams that aren't really that good. As much as the Cowboys like to say that they are back, and that T.O. is back in the offense, they still have to prove to themselves that they can beat a good team. Marion Barber's injury situation could be a factor. On top of that, you have to remember that Dallas has had problems protecting the quarterback. Here you have these two beasts at linebacker and a safety who is a freaking madman who loves to blitz. You know they are going to try to knock Tony Romo's head off. I don't know if Dallas is relentless enough for 60 minutes to keep those pass rushers off of Romo. I'm just not sure how good their offensive tackles are."

Do you mean the same tackles that blocked you all those years, especially Flo??? The same Flo that got Pro Bowls because he blocked you and shut you down? Enough said.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I love the Fox crew. Even Strahan who I think has been very good. Yeah, I don't like hearing the negatives, even if true, about the Cowboys, but you have to remember that the bed of roses that is "life" is bound to have a few thorns in it.

Mamacita makes an excellent point about the one-sided analysis/reporting but what are you going to do; watch ESPN or CBS??? No thanks.

The guy that's really starting to tick me off is Frank Caliendo. He has been on a mission for the last 4 weeks to humiliate the 'Boys. I just go take a pee pee when he comes on.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
big ben better watch out cause Ware, Rat, Ellis, Spencer, Tank and Bradie will be coming after him...and thats 33 sacks right there!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Aven8;2463889 said:
Do you mean the same tackles that blocked you all those years, especially Flo??? The same Flo that got Pro Bowls because he blocked you and shut you down? Enough said.

Flozell Adams rarely had to block Strahan, who usually played over the right tackle.