I am Questioning the Impact of RB's

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Rushing YPC has the lowest correlation coefficient with winning percentage of all major offensive statistics.

BlueStar II

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1842354 said:
I think it you put a stud RB in the back field with a top QB that offense becomes even more dangerous than NE. Myself I would love to stick a stud RB in our backfield along with Romo

:starspin I feel the same way, Dooms - there is nothing I would like more than to put a stud RB in the backfield with Romo. That would help take some of the pressure off Romo and he wouldn't feel that he has to carry as much of the load as he's currently carrying. Whichever RB we bring in to replace Jones with, I just hope he's capable of giving us more yardage than Jones has.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
theogt;1842918 said:
Rushing YPC has the lowest correlation coefficient with winning percentage of all major offensive statistics.

Well Minn is not making the playoffs because of Jackson at QB so in the case of Minn yes the ability to dominate in the running game is what has put them in a position to make the playoffs. Same with SD

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
jterrell;1842673 said:
The value of trading up that high is a franchise QB or Pro Bowl Left Tackle or shutdown CB or dominant pass rusher imho.

I agree with this.