Video: I am so scared about the WR situation

Mannix

Reaction score
All this clip did was reaffirm EVERYTHING I was already thinking....what in the hell did we do by cutting Cedric Wilson and then thinking we didn't need to sign ANYONE of note??? Again.....we are BOTTOM 5 at this position....we could actually be the worst. That is TBD.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
We didn't even cut Ced, the Dolphins just paid him handsomely in FA.

I think Dallas is banking on their defense being more dominant than in recent years and relying on the offense to score 20 or so points to win games.

They've played the flashy toys on offense game for decades and it's netted us just a few playoff wins. I'm willing to watch it play out, for if no other reason to point and laugh at the Joneses from afar.

Mannix

Reaction score
We didn't even cut Ced, the Dolphins just paid him handsomely in FA.

I think Dallas is banking on their defense being more dominant than in recent years and relying on the offense to score 20 or so points to win games.

They've played the flashy toys on offense game for decades and it's netted us just a few playoff wins. I'm willing to watch it play out, for if no other reason to point and laugh at the Joneses from afar.
I am not willing to sit back and watch Noah Brown average 3 catches for 17 yards in his first 5 games, before he is finally replaced. BTW....thinking its ok to go 10-7 because that will win your division is flawed logic...that gets you ONE home playoff game and then an early exit if you are lucky enough to advance. You acquire as much talent as humanly possible, and worry about 2025 in 2025.

blueblood70

Reaction score
All this clip did was reaffirm EVERYTHING I was already thinking....what in the hell did we do by cutting Cedric Wilson and then thinking we didn't need to sign ANYONE of note??? Again.....we are BOTTOM 5 at this position....we could actually be the worst. That is TBD.

No we are NOT bottom 5..just get over it the OL is much more of concern. not even opening that video..

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I'm way more worried about the Oline. Gallup doesn't seem to be nearly as far off from returning as I had feared. Lamb is underappreciated around here. You have a young guy with upside in Tolbert, plus some role/gadget players down the depth chart.

This time last year everyone thought that Cedric Wilson was just a scrub that brought no value as well. Lets see what this unit has.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I am not willing to sit back and watch Noah Brown average 2 catches for 17 yards in his first 5 games, before he is finally replaced.
and that not how this offense will distribute the tragets,

Lamb, Pollard, zeke, schultz, Turpin all get primary targets depending on play clal betting then its Furgeson , W/ TWO tes sets ,sometimes 3 with PA pass with only Lamb wide and pollard and Turpin forcing defenses to respect the quick short pass game and SPEED they bring.

not hard to figure out Brown/ Tolbert etc wont see much time and by game 4 most likely gallups back, helps coming..

what scares me is fans may know this, but MOORE does NOT LOL

you are worried about the wrong thing, gameplans, schemes and the OL all pretty scary..

Jarntt

Reaction score
I think being concerned is certainly warranted until Gallup gets back. Scared, maybe a little much...

75boyz

Reaction score
I hear ya. Stack the box, bracket CeeDee and make Dak & unproven guys beat ya.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
WR is going to be a problem imo. But the left side of the oline might be bigger because Dak is going to need some time to throw with the new WRs. Any QB needs time to throw, especially when there are so many new faces at WR.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I hear ya. Stack the box, bracket CeeDee and make Dak & unproven guys beat ya.
not really not at all its 2-4 games before Gallup guesstimate anyway,

Lamb, Pollard, zeke, schultz, Turpin all get primary targets depending on play call betting then its Furgeson, W/ TWO TE sets ,sometimes 3 with PA pass with only Lamb wide and pollard and Turpin forcing defenses to respect the quick short pass game and SPEED they bring.

with RUN GAME

no reason to look too the 5th target NOT a wr until then outside of Lamb and Turpin..

what scares me is fans may know this, but MOORE does NOT LOL

you are worried about the wrong thing, gameplans, schemes and the OL all pretty scary..

morasp

Reaction score
I wouldn't sleep on Brown or Tolbert. It will also be interesting to see how much 12 personnel they run especially with a new LT starting.

manster4ever

Reaction score
:facepalm:

Antonio Brown isn't a perfect fit for anyone at this point.

Cedric Wilson wasn't cut, either. He was a free agent.

Bingo...as for being 'scared'....gimme a break OP. I'm scared of death, taxes and my wife divorcing me for no good reason. The Cowboys WR room isn't even in my top 100. It's a friggin' GAME....whatever happens, happens.