I am so sick of the leaguewide wussification

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
those two roughing the QB penalties on Dallas in the 4th quarter were so horribly incorrect that I laugh as if it were tragic comedy.

the NFL needs to take a serious look in the offseason about how to officiate this thing.

Yes Tank poked Hill in the eye, but Hill was moving forward and Tank was being maneuvered by the OL....horrible call.

Scandrick took one step and then hit Hill in the chest.....No blow to the head, no blow from the knees down, and Hill didn't even hit the ground.....horrible call.

I am just thankful Dallas had a huge lead, cause those two horribly, bogus, and incorrect calls let to a Niners TD.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Biggems;2437931 said:
those two roughing the QB penalties on Dallas in the 4th quarter were so horribly incorrect that I laugh as if it were tragic comedy.

the NFL needs to take a serious look in the offseason about how to officiate this thing.

Yes Tank poked Hill in the eye, but Hill was moving forward and Tank was being maneuvered by the OL....horrible call.

Scandrick took one step and then hit Hill in the chest.....No blow to the head, no blow from the knees down, and Hill didn't even hit the ground.....horrible call.

I am just thankful Dallas had a huge lead, cause those two horribly, bogus, and incorrect calls let to a Niners TD.

The Tank call was marginal but he did hit him in the head. The Scandrick call was legit. Hill threw the ball and Scandrick took one or steps lowered his head and hit him. Not real hard but way late.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
I agree completely

officiating in this child-like joke of a league (at times) is quickly turning into a black hole

a black hole? whatchu mean black? why not a white hole??

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2437939 said:
The Tank call was marginal but he did hit him in the head. The Scandrick call was legit. Hill threw the ball and Scandrick took one or steps lowered his head and hit him. Not real hard but way late.

scandrick took 1 step...you are allowed 1 step.

tank only got him in the head cause Hill stepped forward and the OL had Tanks arm up high.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
xWraithx;2437945 said:
I agree completely

officiating in this child-like joke of a league (at times) is quickly turning into a black hole

a black hole? whatchu mean black? why not a white hole??

i prefer pink holes myself.....but that is just me.

please dont ban me for that WG

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Biggems;2437949 said:
scandrick took 1 step...you are allowed 1 step.

tank only got him in the head cause Hill stepped forward and the OL had Tanks arm up high.

It was the lowering of the head and driving it in to the qb.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2437958 said:
It was the lowering of the head and driving it in to the qb.
but he didnt....he kind of shoved him with his arms....but when they showed the replay, scandrick never made contact with his helmet.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2437939 said:
:hammer:
I didn't have nearly as much of a problem with Scandrick's as I did Tanks.

Though I still think that Scandrick's was a chincy call, its because of a chincy rule. Refs had to call it.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Future;2438021 said:
:hammer:
I didn't have nearly as much of a problem with Scandrick's as I did Tanks.

Though I still think that Scandrick's was a chincy call, its because of a chincy rule. Refs had to call it.

define "chincy"

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
xWraithx;2438024 said:
define "chincy"
:laugh2:
small, weak I guess...I don't even know if its a real word or not but my dad always uses it.

How about...the rule is bad?

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Future;2438029 said:
:laugh2:
small, weak I guess...I don't even know if its a real word or not but my dad always uses it.

How about...the rule is bad?

funone.gif

"chincy" it is

Primetime42

Reaction score
They may as well start spearing these QBs.

I mean, if they're gonna get a 15 yard penalty anyway, we may as well get our money's worth, right?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I'll take the late hit penalty just don't let up, keep hitting the QB...

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Primetime42;2438326 said:
They may as well start spearing these QBs.

I mean, if they're gonna get a 15 yard penalty anyway, we may as well get our money's worth, right?

The money's worth could be thousands of $$ in fines. It's better just to get a stupid 15-yard penalty than actually earn the 15-yard and get fined for it later.

Primetime42

Reaction score
I know. I just said that in spite.

I really am getting sick of the ticky tack stuff, though.