I am waiting for Lamb's breakout game

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I have a fantasy team that could sure use a breakout game from him. I'm ready to trade him for a bag of Skittles.

superonyx

Reaction score
Dak throws the ball to the mismatches. If the coverage doesn’t dictate Lamb gets the ball then he won’t. I don’t see that changing.

Proof

Reaction score
i’m sure he’ll have a few gems along the way, kid is a stud. everyone is going to take turns having quiet games though, unless we’re in trouble

basel90

Reaction score
Cee Dee is a huge threat and being shadowed by many defenses . His impact is there as he opens things up to other receivers and TEs and the running game . He is a great blocker as well.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Teams will have to adjust to stop the running game. We are bludgeoning good defenses to death lol…: When they do— the passing game will be there to make big plays.

DFWJC

Reaction score
This is an offense were WR numbers might be down

all of our skill players are a legit threat to take it to the house

Schultz, Jarwin, Lamb, Elliott, Pollard, Gallup, Wilson you have to prepare for all these guys
Exactly.

To show you how crazy this forum can be, we had a poster yesterday say that only maybe 5 QBs in the league could throw for 30 TDs (in a 17 game season) with our weapons because we needed more speed.

Think about how unimaginably absurd that statement was.

The better question would be with our Oline, Coordinator, WRs, TEs, and RBs......which starting QB could NOT throw for 30 TDs in this offense. Our guy will end up in the mid to high 40s, most likely.

Anyway, I suspect you agree that as long as the team wins, the numbers really don't matter.
Currently happy with our offense as a whole.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
And yet he still got to 100 catches faster than any other receiver we have ever had.
:star:

NotForLong

Reaction score
Once he explodes, this is going to give defenses nightmares. The young man needs to get rolling
Maybe its the defenses fear of him and Cooper, which is allowing the RBs and TEs and Wilson room to roam . . .

Believe me every defensive coordinator and secondaries coach already have a healthy fear of him

Redline360

Reaction score
No doubt he's going to be great however he plays on an insanely loaded offense where Dak spreads the ball to everyone.

Just need to stop those drops

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
We have so many weapons it’s gonna be hard for one receiver to dominate constantly. Dak is finding the open man consistently - not favoring any one guy. If he starts trying to force it to CeeDee then we could have problems. Speaking of that …. having so many great options is a nice problem to have.

And even nicer - we don’t have any divas who whine and pout when they’re not the featured guy.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Once he explodes, this is going to give defenses nightmares. The young man needs to get rolling

The beauty of this offense is it tends to produce star performance from several players. Cowboys do not need to rely on any 1 individual, I have no doubt Lamb will have games where he produces big but right now seem Moore offense is producing different star performances with different plays week to week.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Me too, for several reasons. My fantasy team is getting killed due to his lack of production and injuries (McCaffery and Jarvis Landry). Plus Rodgers hasn’t been great so far. Result? I’m 1-3. Oh well.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
As long as there is Amari Cooper, there will be no Lamb breakout game. Just saying. ;)

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Not so easy to be a number 1 receiver in the NFL is it?
With Amari hobbled & Gallup out, defenses are focused on him as option 1 in the passing game. Note TE's having big weeks the last few games. It all ties together.