I am worried of Lamb misses all of camp this will lead to hamstring or calf issues

Dallas5xchamps

Reaction score
I am worried that is Lamb misses all of camp this will lead to hamstring or calf issues upon his return. When skill position players hold out, they usually have hamstring or calf issues that plague them throughout the season.
Now there are exceptions to the rules I realize, and I hope he is one of them.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I am worried that is Lamb misses all of camp this will lead to hamstring or calf issues upon his return. When skill position players hold out, they usually have hamstring or calf issues that plague them throughout the season.
It is a legit concern

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don’t think there’s a correlation to hamstring injuries and holdouts so you have any examples?

stiletto

Reaction score
He'll be in shape. Set to start getting fined $1 million per pre-season game Sunday. Might be back on the sidelines sooner than later.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If he’s able to have an ample ramp up time before the season opener, he should be okay. However, if we re-sign him a week or so before the season opener they may have to speed things up with him, and that could create an injury.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Don't worry about anything with this team. And as long as this current front office is in charge, expect the first round playoff exit. We can do that with CD or without him.

If I'm running this team I'm trading lamb and parsons and I'm letting dak walk. This whole thing needs to be blown up.

Just keep drafting well. I would rather have a team made up of good/solid players than a few great players and a lot of mediocre ones.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He could have had a camp injury already or he could be out for the season with a major injury by just practicing check around the league... You can't worry about injuries they're gonna happen when they happen there isn't gonna be a reason I guarantee he's working out hard with his own trainers....

fivetwos

Reaction score
Irvin missed the entire 1992 camp and preseason, and the starters actually played a little in preseason back then.

If he is in by like Aug 25 it won’t matter.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
New long term deals automatically lead to injury issues.

mcmvp

Reaction score
That’s a legitimate concern… it’s really the only concern with this holdout…

CWR

Reaction score
Same! Never seems to fail after an extended hold out and huge contract.

WTtoolman

Reaction score
Ever since "Mr. Hamstring" Miles Austin was on the team, this has been a concern.

shabazz

Reaction score
On the real though, it would be " so cowboys" to have Lamb signed in week 2 and he pulls a hammy in week 3...........just saying, I wouldn't be shocked, lol

EJK24

Reaction score
Who says he's not working out the whole time so hes ready to hit the ground running when the Jones boys finally pay up?

Flamma

Reaction score
Remember Emmitt Smith in 1993? He didn't show up until week 3, and I didn't notice the slightest bit of rust. No injury issue either.

Before anyone says anything, yeah, I know he wasn't holding out.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Remember Emmitt Smith in 1993? He didn't show up until week 3, and I didn't notice the slightest bit of rust. No injury issue either.

Before anyone says anything, yeah, I know he wasn't holding out.

I'm jealous of people who got to see those years. I didn't start watching until 1995. A lot of good players had walked by then and we didn't have a head coach.