I am worried of Lamb misses all of camp this will lead to hamstring or calf issues

Chasing6

Reaction score
I am worried that is Lamb misses all of camp this will lead to hamstring or calf issues upon his return. When skill position players hold out, they usually have hamstring or calf issues that plague them throughout the season.
Now there are exceptions to the rules I realize, and I hope he is one of them.
Should be concerned he comes back and fakes a hamstring issue for the entire season.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Don't worry about anything with this team. And as long as this current front office is in charge, expect the first round playoff exit. We can do that with CD or without him.

If I'm running this team I'm trading lamb and parsons and I'm letting dak walk. This whole thing needs to be blown up.

Just keep drafting well. I would rather have a team made up of good/solid players than a few great players and a lot of mediocre ones.
This. Do we really think making CeeDee the highest paid WR is actually going to put us over the top? It's the same dude, right? Same dude that joined every other diva on this team laying down for the Packers, right?

Creeper

Reaction score
I am worried that is Lamb misses all of camp this will lead to hamstring or calf issues upon his return. When skill position players hold out, they usually have hamstring or calf issues that plague them throughout the season.
I'd be more concerned about him knowing any new offensive wrinkles they add this year, and his timing with Dak considering how those two performed at the beginning of the last game they played together.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I agree, soft tissue injuries tend to happen to players who miss time.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
It is known to happen.. CD can’t simulate TC practice on his own. And WRs can be very vulnerable to hamstring injuries being that they rely on cutting and changing speed all the time. Going full speed even. With the Cowboy’s luck, I certainly wouldn’t be surprised.

bigE79

Reaction score
Miles Austin anyone?