I apologize

samilpa4life

Reaction score
I used to get upset with all the fans complaing about the boys, give them a chance, be a cowboy for life, I am sorry. Ya are all correct, it's time for a change When I saw Randy Gregory get a stupid penalty and Jason Garrett didnt do a damn thing it's time for a change . what we saw what Dak Prescott did last week and and they went away from it it's time for a change. I feel bad for Tony Romo Jason Witten Dez Bryant and we didnt even get to a nfc championship, I was always defending Jason Garrett, I apologize to everyone I criticized for *****ing about him, it's time for a change

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I used to get upset with all the fans complaing about the boys, give them a chance, be a cowboy for life, I am sorry. Ya are all correct, it's time for a change When I saw Randy Gregory get a stupid penalty and Jason Garrett didnt do a damn thing it's time for a change . what we saw what Dak Prescott did last week and and they went away from it it's time for a change. I feel bad for Tony Romo Jason Witten Dez Bryant and we didnt even get to a nfc championship, I was always defending Jason Garrett, I apologize to everyone I criticized for *****ing about him, it's time for a change
I told you he sucked! Lol, welcome to the club. Salud!!

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
jg1zpsb6f841b9.png

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I don’t feel bad for former players. They had their chances and didn’t capitalize.

samilpa4life

Reaction score
Change is a coming. Not sure if it will be good. But there will be a change.
Can you imagine if he was coaching Troy Aikman Emmitt Smith Michael Irvin no wonder Jimmy Johnson drafted Steve Walsh to be the backup quarterback back then he didn't even trust his *** back then stupid *** Jerry!!