I believe in Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Dak Prescott's time to shine is now. We will beat the 49ers today, Dak will be excellent as per usual, and then next week we will go into Tampa and Dak will out-duel Tom Brady and win on Brady's home field. Dak Prescott will be remembered as one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play.

GO COWBOYS :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave: #DC4L

fivetwos

Reaction score
Dak Prescott's time to shine is now. We will beat the 49ers today, Dak will be excellent as per usual, and then next week we will go into Tampa and Dak will out-duel Tom Brady and win on Brady's home field. Dak Prescott will be remembered as one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play.

I think he gets it done.

basel90

Reaction score
That would be great from Dak to prove what he is supposed to be and what he is being paid . He needs to play well and lead this team to a win . Because the cowboys cannot rely heavily on the run .

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I don’t have a good feeling today. I hope this isn’t one of those Dak no show for 3Q and then HOF worthy 4th Q to just fall short. That’s my biggest concern today it’s been his MO in big games. We have to start fast.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I don’t have a good feeling today. I hope this isn’t one of those Dak no show for 3Q and then HOF worthy 4th Q to just fall short. That’s my biggest concern today it’s been his MO in big games. We have to start fast.

I'm kind of expecting this. Dak just never shows up in big games.

bigE79

Reaction score

I believe in the defense and pray the offense doesn't screw up.

Status
Not open for further replies.