I believe Zeke, the Cabo Cowboy, reads CZ. Words of wisdom, support?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
At this point I'm just ready to roll with Tony Pollard.

If the Cowboys truly are offering Zeke more money than the Jets gave Le'Veon Bell and less than the Rams gave Todd Gurley, than I don't see the difference being so steep that one side simply can't cave.

At this point I think it's more about egos than cash. Both Elliott and the Jones' are too proud to come together on this; even though both sides want it to be over.

treykin32

Reaction score
I'd hold out for more money too if I were Zeke. If Amari Cooper stands to make $20+ million with 2 years more playing time but less yardage & 10+ less it's than Zeke, I'd be po'ed to make $7 million less than him a year. Dak will make 2X as much. DLaw (off the strength of 2 really good years) will make $7 million more a year. However, Zeke touches the ball 20-25 times a game. He's half of the offensive production, & takes a beating every game. I wouldn't settle for less either. The running back market is screwed for elite backs like Zeke. His pay should be more than Amari's & DLaw with regards to his importance to the team & offensive scheme. He deserves to get paid more than what they are offering him. Hey, I've been raised as a Cowboy fan since '74, so this isn't coming from a troll or bandwagon jumper. The NFL is a business. Zeke understands that. I can't be mad bc he wants what his value is & has been to this team. Everybody want to point to off the field issues. Well, that suspension was total bs & everyone with the slightest bit of common sense could see that. Zeke is the heart & soul of this team. Pay that man....

waldoputty

Reaction score
I would like to say to Zeke: your leveredge is next to nothing. Don't be a knucklehead. Rise above your ego. Come back soon and ALL is forgiven.

why do u think so?

if zeke is reading, jerry showed u a lot of charity with that contract..
hope they rescind it for your position is not worth the money.

nothing personal.
it is all leverage and you have little.

Eanwen

Reaction score
At this point I'm just ready to roll with Tony Pollard.

If the Cowboys truly are offering Zeke more money than the Jets gave Le'Veon Bell and less than the Rams gave Todd Gurley, than I don't see the difference being so steep that one side simply can't cave.

At this point I think it's more about egos than cash. Both Elliott and the Jones' are too proud to come together on this; even though both sides want it to be over.

I'm sure it's not about the average salary/year but the guaranteed money. I really don't see the problem just paying Zeke. I'm no capologist but I thought the sooner a player resigns the lower the actual cap hit was. In any event it's about what Jaylon is making so as long as Zeke can play at a high level (for the purpose of this argument high level = 1,000+ yds rushing/year) for the next 3 - 4 years what do we really lose?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Honestly, if Elliott is reading this?

Zeke, just come back. End the drama. End the distractions and be a part of something special in 2019.

Sign an incentive laden deal if the Cowboys aren't offering you quite as much as you want. Bet on yourself. It'll all work out.:starspin:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Three words:

FIRE YOUR AGENT

The guy is a clown and in over his head. He has little experience negotiating deals like yours and it shows. He's trying to make his name off of yours and your hard work. And he's potenentially screwing up your career in an effort to make himself look good.

He's out for his best interests, not yours.

Beaker42

Reaction score

Zeke, just come back. End the drama. End the distractions and be a part of something special in 2019.

Sign an incentive laden deal if the Cowboys aren't offering you quite as much as you want. Bet on yourself. It'll all work out.:starspin:
He had his chance. He and Rocky screwed it up. He can stay in Cabo and play for the Cabo Knobbos.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I'd hold out for more money too if I were Zeke. If Amari Cooper stands to make $20+ million with 2 years more playing time but less yardage & 10+ less it's than Zeke, I'd be po'ed to make $7 million less than him a year. Dak will make 2X as much. DLaw (off the strength of 2 really good years) will make $7 million more a year. However, Zeke touches the ball 20-25 times a game. He's half of the offensive production, & takes a beating every game. I wouldn't settle for less either. The running back market is screwed for elite backs like Zeke. His pay should be more than Amari's & DLaw with regards to his importance to the team & offensive scheme. He deserves to get paid more than what they are offering him. Hey, I've been raised as a Cowboy fan since '74, so this isn't coming from a troll or bandwagon jumper. The NFL is a business. Zeke understands that. I can't be mad bc he wants what his value is & has been to this team. Everybody want to point to off the field issues. Well, that suspension was total bs & everyone with the slightest bit of common sense could see that. Zeke is the heart & soul of this team. Pay that man....
Would you good chaps address your comments to Zeke and not to us?

Support him, scold him, tossle his hair and let him know his family awaits his return, but address the player.
I am certain he reads CZ!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

:clap:
Zeke, the response is what good of a base you still have. It came from the heart.
Be bold. Be a man.
Many still love you!