I bet Denver is wishing they had Romo about now!

aikemirv

Reaction score
Starting Osweiler again just does not make any sense. Paxton Lynch must suck. Glad we did not work that trade out.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Starting Osweiler again just does not make any sense. Paxton Lynch must suck. Glad we did not work that trade out.

Why? I wish they weren't stubborn and offered a third. Maybe that could have been a linebacker or safety this team misses right now.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

No doubt that it looks like a big mistake on Elway and Denver's part.

But from Dallas' perspective, I think it's always better to get something for a player than absolutely nothing.

Funny that the team I really expected to look awful not making that deal was Houston. And Watson looks like a Pro Bowler for them right now.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I really think Osweiler is going to do well against the Iggles. Just a gut feeling. They should have never let him go.

_sturt_

Reaction score

Said the same to a friend as we watched the KC game the other night.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
What about New England picking up the QB the 49'ers cut.
Hoyer was drafted by NE... they know him well

He was originally included in the Garoppolo trade but NE would have lost a comp pick so SF waived him instead knowing he would only sign with NE

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What ratio of 'What if the trade happened?' to 'OMG! Umpteenth opportunity to bash Romo! Yippee!' replies did you foresee for the thread? 100/0? 75/25? 50/50? 25/50? :p

aikemirv

Reaction score
What ratio of 'What if the trade happened?' to 'OMG! Umpteenth opportunity to bash Romo! Yippee!' replies did you foresee for the thread? 100/0? 75/25? 50/50? 25/50? :p

Actually I thought I had put it in the NFL zone, not this one, but I must have messed up. So I was just looking for honest discussion, not, "he would have been injured by now" stuff. But oh well.

I guess we get to say that about Rodgers now since he broke his collarbone twice!

Last edited: