I bet Denver is wishing they had Romo about now!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually I though I had put it in the NFL zone, not this one, but I must have messed up. So I was just looking for honest discussion, not, "he would have been injured by now" stuff. But oh well.

I guess we get to say that about Rodgers now since he broke his collarbone twice!
I doubt much discussion will be made over Rodgers' physical durability since such discussion would expectedly and illogically negate the relevancy of injury.

I will move the thread to the NFL Zone. Go luck with the thread. :)

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Hoyer was drafted by NE... they know him well

He was originally included in the Garoppolo trade but NE would have lost a comp pick so SF waived him instead knowing he would only sign with NE

Why would New England care about a comp pick when they get a high second round pick?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Why would New England care about a comp pick when they get a high second round pick?
They still got the 2nd rounder for Garroppolo but Hoyer was originally coming back to NE as well

If NE took on Hoyer thru a trade and took on his contract they would lose a comp pick since Hoyer signed with SF as an UDFA at 6m a year......NE would lose a 4th round comp

Instead SF waived Hoyer and he signed with NE as a FA and that nullified his old contract.... it was a shady trick and NE should be called on it

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Starting Osweiler again just does not make any sense. Paxton Lynch must suck. Glad we did not work that trade out.
What happened to Siemian? Either way, after Denver pounded the 'boys, everyone knows their game plan now. Romo wouldn't be able to help much.