CFZ I blame the GM. Why?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Who are the guys who made some of the biggest mistakes? Our cheap injured re-signs.
We like our guys.

Steele was a turnstile.
Gallup until that last clutch play was same old Gallup.
Lewis gave up a big play.
Pollard made a few plays but could not make it happen.

Would have loved to have seen a physical back in this game.
Wouldn't it have been nice having 6'3" 250lbs Henry running up the middle in such a physical game?
And spare me the "he wasn't available" because Henry has been available since the offseason and the Titans have let it be known.
No one wanted to give up high draft picks, but you gotta spend to win.

Either Mazi on the interior, Schoonmaker making that TD, wouldn't it have been nice if one of our picks drafted purely out of need 2023 draft picks from this year made a great play?

Great game. Well fought. Don't know how you get a delay of game in such an obvious situation... but Boys played their heart out, Dak was on fire, McCarthy played aggressive. Defense was disappointing, not playing like the D we thought this season was going to bring. Good, but not great.

I think Cowboys have a great shot at beating Eagles at home, but Playoffs are now lined up with them 2.5 games behind, and Cowboys struggle away.

Anything is possible in parity, but doesn't look like this is our year again, boys. SF stomped us. We couldn't pull it out against the Eagles. Another good, but not great season.

PurpleHaze22

Reaction score
Who are the guys who made some of the biggest mistakes? Our cheap injured re-signs.
We like our guys.

Steele was a turnstile.
Gallup until that last clutch play was same old Gallup.
Lewis gave up a big play.
Pollard made a few plays but could not make it happen.

Would have loved to have seen a physical back in this game.
Wouldn't it have been nice having 6'3" 250lbs Henry running up the middle in such a physical game?
And spare me the "he wasn't available" because Henry has been available since the offseason and the Titans have let it be known.
No one wanted to give up high draft picks, but you gotta spend to win.

Either Mazi on the interior, Schoonmaker making that TD, wouldn't it have been nice if one of our picks drafted purely out of need 2023 draft picks from this year made a great play?

Great game. Well fought. Don't know how you get a delay of game in such an obvious situation... but Boys played their heart out, Dak was on fire, McCarthy played aggressive. Defense was disappointing, not playing like the D we thought this season was going to bring. Good, but not great.

I think Cowboys have a great shot at beating Eagles at home, but Playoffs are now lined up with them 2.5 games behind, and Cowboys struggle away.

Anything is possible in parity, but doesn't look like this is our year again, boys. SF stomped us. We couldn't pull it out against the Eagles. Another good, but not great season.
And don't forget his big free agent signing Cook.He's really making a difference just like AJ Brown.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I know Dak will get blamed, McCarthy will get blamed, all the usual suspects... but damnit, it starts from the top.

And this game was full of mistakes that could have been fixed by a GM. RB was obvious. But no talk about a new RT at the deadline?

Insanity is doing same damn thing over and over and expecting a different result. SAME players let us down AGAIN.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Great post. The FO needs to stop signing hurt guys to extensions. It’s stupidity.

fansince68

Reaction score
Our FO loves draft picks because of the huge attention. They have got to learn that draft picks are not the most important thing. Heck if it were me, I'd trade ALL my 5,6,7 round picks to move up in rounds 1-4 to get blue chippers.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s 90% Jerry. He signs players to big money coming off injuries. He also prematurely hands out extensions to bad players. But, worst of all……he failed to address some key areas of need at the deadline. He also hires the coaches, some even before the HC.