I blame this loss on RBs

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I blame this loss on the rbs . Terrible performance , letting poe walk right by for a sack (twice ) misses by Murray . Murray missing holes consistently . Murray not making anyone miss . Dunbar fumbling killing all our momentum when we had 100% control . We need much better RB play if we want to win . Look at the 49ers , Seahawks , running backs they make plays .

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
The sad part is with 5 minutes left down by 4 the offense was panicking doing some hurry up . How about a nice balanced drive eating up some clock ? Running passing etc .? I saw the offense doing too much damn audibles . 1 run in the 4th quarter (never trailing by more than 1score ) pathetic . I'm starting to scout rbs next week .

Deep_South

Reaction score
The sad part is with 5 minutes left down by 4 the offense was panicking doing some hurry up . How about a nice balanced drive eating up some clock ? Running passing etc .? I saw the offense doing too much damn audibles . 1 run in the 4th quarter (never trailing by more than 1score ) pathetic . I'm starting to scout rbs next week .

Running hurry up isn't necessarily due to panic, or even bad. It can be used simply to keep the other team from substituting, which can keep the bad guys' run defense on the field for second and third down. Ideally, we would just run the ball down the field, chew up the clock, and score a touchdown. That would put us ahead by 4, and when they got the ball back they would have had to get in the end zone to win, because a FG wouldn't have helped. But, we couldn't run the ball today, so we really didn't have that option. I'm hoping when Waters gets more snaps, our running game gets better.