I can make excuses for Dak

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But I won't, I saw things on film that can explain some of his bad play.....I'm not doing that. I'm a homer, but I have eyes and cannot condone his play. I said yesterday that i feel its a mental issue, I believe that....he seems like he's trying to hard and trying to carry the whole team.....time for a team meeting and time for MM to call him out, chew him out and give him a hug....MM also needs to have a long talk with Moore.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
But I won't, I saw things on film that can explain some of his bad play.....I'm not doing that. I'm a homer, but I have eyes and cannot condone his play. I said yesterday that i feel its a mental issue, I believe that....he seems like he's trying to hard and trying to carry the whole team.....time for a team meeting and time for MM to call him out, chew him out and give him a hug....MM also needs to have a long talk with Moore.

Yup 1A and 1B KM/Dak they need to get right, the o-line is supsect but we have done nothing to try and help it through schemes.

CCBoy

Reaction score

I think I would have an offensive team meeting, and let the defensive unit watch it on TV...with some real arse chewing in full display.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I could say that you have a major blind spot when it comes to Dak, he is what he is, it's year 6, and you should just accept it....

But I won't.

visionary

Reaction score

he’s not “trying to carry the whole team” LOL

he’s checking down and throwing idiotic lateral passes because they’re safe but have absolutely no chance

it is a mental issue of confidence and an issue of being lazy with his throws, not climbing the pocket not setting his feet . These are purely mechanical issues. He needs his HC to sit him and slap him upside the head but that won’t happen

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I tend to agree. When Dak was playing so well earlier in the season he was making decisive reads and getting the ball out of his hands quickly. He seems much less sure of himself now.
Its no secret though that defenses are playing us different now than they were earlier in the year. The field isn't nearly as open as it once was.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
he’s not “trying to carry the whole team” LOL

he’s checking down and throwing idiotic lateral passes because they’re safe but have absolutely no chance

it is a mental issue of confidence and an issue of being lazy with his throws, not climbing the pocket not setting his feet . These are purely mechanical issues. He needs his HC to sit him and slap him upside the head but that won’t happen
He's checking down because there's nothing there. Defenses aren't playing us the same. They aren't blitzing Dak and allowing him to just throw it to guys wide open.

starfan1

Reaction score
Ya he’s off it’s probably a bit mental and physical but he was the worst player in team yesterday
Even his completions look off but I’m not gonna dwell. We are going to be in the playoffs we’re 9-4 and very well could end up 12-5 maybe even 13-4
I got irritated with him in game thread said my piece and now I’m ready for philly
Is it too soon to have manlove for Parsons?

pitt33

Reaction score
It’s in his noggin. Mentioned it yesterday.

He’s a head case right now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So in other words, he's been exposed and has been unable to counter.
I think more so the team has been exposed as to just singling him out. Our OC for starters...probably helps not not to do things like on 3rd and 3 have a empty back set......

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Hell apparently lose 19-29 going for 220 passing yards 2 Touchdowns and 2 interceptions lol.
You're saying that Brady regularly struggles against teams that don't blitz him?

Interesting take......

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're saying that Brady regularly struggles against teams that don't blitz him?

Interesting take......
Is that what I said? If you have questions on my "takes" just ask me and i'll happily clarify any miscommunication you may have.