I can make excuses for Dak

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Ok and Dak has a 6 year career in the books as well and he hasn't struggled like this so what's your point? Its irrelevant lol. What Dak did in 2016 against 4 man rushes is irrelevant in 2021 is it not?
He has struggled like this. In every season since 2016, although you could point to the end of 2016 also. Obviously 2020 is an incomplete.

I've made my point several times.

Dak is being exposed and needs to answer. Looking for help an inspiration from others is not a bad idea. In other words.

What would Brady do? (feel free to substitute another QB for Brady if it makes it easier for you. I just picked him because I am so familiar with him and he knows what he is doing.}

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He has struggled like this. In every season since 2016, although you could point to the end of 2016 also. Obviously 2020 is an incomplete.

I've made my point several times.

Dak is being exposed and needs to answer. Looking for help an inspiration from others is not a bad idea. In other words.

What would Brady do? (feel free to substitute another QB for Brady if it makes it easier for you. I just picked him because I am so familiar with him and he knows what he is doing.}
Dak struggled with 4 man rushes and teams pressing our receivers? He had arguably his best game of 2016 in the playoffs against the Packers lol....The team is being exposed. Its not a one player thing lol. How anyone who claims to watch the games can't see that...maybe just doesn't want to see it.

And I already told you what Brady did against the WFT.......now I need to pick another QB lol. Derek Carr had 0 touchdowns and 0 picks...249 yards....I guess that's better.......

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Dak struggled with 4 man rushes and teams pressing our receivers? He had arguably his best game of 2016 in the playoffs against the Packers lol....The team is being exposed. Its not a one player thing lol. How anyone who claims to watch the games can't see that...maybe just doesn't want to see it.

And I already told you what Brady did against the WFT.......now I need to pick another QB lol. Derek Carr had 0 touchdowns and 0 picks...249 yards....I guess that's better.......

Why do you focus so much on the sapling while ignoring the entire forest surrounding you? One game does not make or break a QB.

Dak has had stretches of bad to mediocre play in every season he's been in the league. You cherry pick the single games that suit you and ignore the rest of the forest.

I would have went with a Manning or a Brees as examples of QB's who can adjust to what the defense is doing. You are not limited to just QB's who played the FT in 2021.

Do you watch much football outside of the Cowboys, or do you just look up stats to try and make a case?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why do you focus so much on the sapling while ignoring the entire forest surrounding you? One game does not make or break a QB.

Dak has had stretches of bad to mediocre play in every season he's been in the league. You cherry pick the single games that suit you and ignore the rest of the forest.

I would have went with a Manning or a Brees as examples of QB's who can adjust to what the defense is doing. You are not limited to just QB's who played the FT in 2021.

Do you watch much football outside of the Cowboys, or do you just look up stats to try and make a case?
I didn't "cherry pick" a game. You verbtaim said he had problems down the stretch in 2016...which is a lie. I brought up the Packers game to disprove this statement.
Then I made a statement earlier that said Dak has never struggled with teams pressing their corners and blitzing them....then you disagree with that. I never said he hasn't struggled or gone through spurts but before this season there is nothing to suggest this is a reoccurring problem for him or that he will never overcome this.

And I just verbatim told you I watched the Commanders v Buccaneers game.....keep up.

You need to ask yourself do you even watch Cowboy games to begin with.

All you do is ask questions and argue just to argue. You don't answer a DAMN thing lol. But you have all the questions lol.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I didn't "cherry pick" a game. You verbtaim said he had problems down the stretch in 2016...which is a lie. I brought up the Packers game to disprove this statement.
Then I made a statement earlier that said Dak has never struggled with teams pressing their corners and blitzing them....then you disagree with that. I never said he hasn't struggled or gone through spurts but before this season there is nothing to suggest this is a reoccurring problem for him or that he will never overcome this.

And I just verbatim told you I watched the Football Team v Buccaneers game.....keep up.

You need to ask yourself do you even watch Cowboy games to begin with.

All you do is ask questions and argue just to argue. You don't answer a DAMN thing lol. But you have all the questions lol.
You've been cherry picking the WFT games of this season thought this discussion. Now you are bringing up ONE game as proof that he finished the season as well as he started it. That is cherry picking in its finest form.

Picking a game in which managed 13 points through the first half, threw a terrible interception but managed to "lead" a sort of comeback beginning with a couple minutes left in the 3rd, with arguably the best o-line in the league and the best Cowboys line since the glory days. Let's not forget about that rushing attack. That's not even good cherry picking.

Cherry picking and moving the goalpost is your go to move. When that fails you make it personal. All of that is right here in the post I quoted.

This is why I wanted verification of your age range.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You've been cherry picking the WFT games of this season thought this discussion. Now you are bringing up ONE game as proof that he finished the season as well as he started it. That is cherry picking in its finest form.

Picking a game in which managed 13 points through the first half, threw a terrible interception but managed to "lead" a sort of comeback beginning with a couple minutes left in the 3rd, with arguably the best o-line in the league and the best Cowboys line since the glory days. Let's not forget about that rushing attack. That's not even good cherry picking.

Cherry picking and moving the goalpost is your go to move. When that fails you make it personal. All of that is right here in the post I quoted.

This is why I wanted verification of your age range.
Where did I make it personal with you lol? Under the circumstances...i've actually been rather respectful to you especially knowing you intentionally go out of your way to address me like the "adult that acts like a child" that you think I am.

Its funny that all of the posters that I do this with all have agendas against Dak. The offense sucks. Dak is sucking. Either you agree with that or you don't. This shouldn't even be up for debate for anyone who's watching. You'll accuse me of goal post moving but we're on a discussion about Tom Brady who you don't watch....well except when he was in New England. Its just pointless.