I can see it now! This season's America's Game!

rathalarge

Reaction score
Featuring the 2008 World Champion Dallas Cowboys! With all the turmoil going on this week with our 'Boys, who will narrate the story of the 2008 Dallas Cowboys? I say, Jerry Jones, Tony Romo, and of course... one Mr. Terrell Owens! LOL!! Three 'BIG' games left, some controversy, all I gotta say is..."How 'Bout them Cowboys"! Let's get this championship ball rolling!! :star:

Switz

Reaction score
Featuring the 2008 World Champion Dallas Cowboys!

why would you even write that?

as if to jinx a playoff spot

keep drinking your koolaid

I am just hope not to get a 3 game slide

WG5516

Reaction score
The have a new series of Americas Game for teams that did not win the championship and how they fell apart. We have a much greater chance of making that show.

towens81

Reaction score
I Agree With You Rathalarge... I Feel The Same Way And This Story About To And Romo Might Be Somewhat True Since They Are Both Frustrated But Its Not To The Point Where Ed Werder Puts It At, Hes Looking To Stirr Up Some Controversy With To Because Hes Been Ignoring Him And Making Him Feel S***** All Season.. Lets Go Cowboys... Superbowl Champions.. Just Remember That ... Cowboys All The Way Baby

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
WG5516;2482058 said:
The have a new series of Americas Game for teams that did not win the championship and how they fell apart. We have a much greater chance of making that show.
:rolleyes: Those shows were about teams that had great regular seasons and finished one game short of the Super Bowl or lost in the Super Bowl. Not teams that fell apart like you are describing.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
rathalarge;2481833 said:
Featuring the 2008 World Champion Dallas Cowboys! With all the turmoil going on this week with our 'Boys, who will narrate the story of the 2008 Dallas Cowboys? I say, Jerry Jones, Tony Romo, and of course... one Mr. Terrell Owens! LOL!! Three 'BIG' games left, some controversy, all I gotta say is..."How 'Bout them Cowboys"! Let's get this championship ball rolling!! :star:
then you woke up right?

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
towens81;2482060 said:
I Agree With You Rathalarge... I Feel The Same Way And This Story About To And Romo Might Be Somewhat True Since They Are Both Frustrated But Its Not To The Point Where Ed Werder Puts It At, Hes Looking To Stirr Up Some Controversy With To Because Hes Been Ignoring Him And Making Him Feel S***** All Season.. Lets Go Cowboys... Superbowl Champions.. Just Remember That ... Cowboys All The Way Baby
super bowl?????? lets win a playoff game first. and this is coming from a diehard fan since birth