I can't believe it's only Thursday

EndGame

Reaction score
This is the problem with having Dallas in the Saturday game and then in a Monday game the following week. It's great for the team to have a long week to prepare for Philly, but damn it seems like Monday will NEVER get here.

:mad:

Bryan8284

Reaction score
This week has been flying by to me at least, but yes still a long way to Monday.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
EndGame;1250787 said:
This is the problem with having Dallas in the Saturday game and then in a Monday game the following week. It's great for the team to have a long week to prepare for Philly, but damn it seems like Monday will NEVER get here.

On top of that, we are playing at home, which gives us another extra day because we are not travelling. That tough schedule at the beginning of the year is paying off now.

Smith22

Reaction score
I'm on vacation from work until Jan 2.

:bounce:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Bryan8284;1250791 said:
This week has been flying by to me at least, but yes still a long way to Monday.

me too. I am going to see rocky at 11:30 and then I have shopping to do for my wife.....yikes.

I cant imagine what the parks mall is going to look like about 1:30....

I need to have my head examined.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
EndGame;1250787 said:

Yeah its like another Thanksgiving schedule Thurs to NEXT Sunday -- Sat to NEXT Monday.... I have been pumped since our second to last TD against the Falcons LOL

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
theebs;1250801 said:
me too. I am going to see rocky at 11:30 and then I have shopping to do for my wife.....yikes.

I cant imagine what the parks mall is going to look like about 1:30....

I need to have my head examined.

Saw it last night
It was great... SOLD OUT all shows

Here is the thread I started on it when I got in from seeing it.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1250823#post1250823

superpunk

Reaction score
Smith22;1250798 said:
I'm on vacation from work until Jan 2.

If they're entrusting the education of America's youth to you, I'm afraid. ;)