I can't send a PM

Juice

Reaction score
It says my account isn't active or my privileges have been removed. Please help.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juice said:
It says my account isn't active or my privileges have been removed. Please help.
Have you activated your account? When you first registered, you should have received an activation email. If you can't locate it, I'll PM Hostile to re-send the activation email.

Juice

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Have you activated your account? When you first registered, you should have received an activation email. If you can't locate it, I'll PM Hostile to re-send the activation email.

I dont have the activation email, its been months since I joined...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juice said:
I dont have the activation email, its been months since I joined...
Hostile said he sent it again. If you have a bulk mail folder or junk mail folder, check to see if the email went there.

azcowboy

Reaction score
hey Hostile..this guy juice is a major pain haha
he'll drive ya crazy if ya let him.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Juice said:
I e-mailed you the activation codes again. If you don't have them check your bulk mail folder. Unless your e-mail address has changed from when you registered, you should have them.

Juice

Reaction score
DocFord said:
huh, fancy meeting you here. heh.

TM86

Well, had to get some info and you know what site is down...........all day for me.

Juice

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Hostile said he sent it again. If you have a bulk mail folder or junk mail folder, check to see if the email went there.

Got them both and and thank you.

Juice

Reaction score
azcowboy said:
hey Hostile..this guy juice is a major pain haha
he'll drive ya crazy if ya let him.

Man you better delete AZ's account as soon as possible, this guy is nuts! Mark it Down!!!