I can't stand Blandino

Praxit

Reaction score
..he's so anal about the rule playook. It's never the possibility that the call was perhaps over blown. Or that it could have gone either way.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
I don't feel bad about any of the non-calls. Sure Awuzie held a little, but if he hadn't held, the receiver would've been even further from the ball. It was an awful throw that deserved to be picked. As for the helmet to helmet hit....did they convert the onsides kick? No. So what does the non-call matter. Ending would've been the same if the skins scored a TD instead of a fg.

CapnB

Reaction score
We just went through a game 10 days ago where a team we played was not called for 1 single penalty. I do not feel bad at all for the refs missing a call or two against us.

DcFootball4

Reaction score
I know it’ll just get worse. But i am so sick of these dumb penalties, you can’t not have helmet to helmet at times and I am so sick of this “defenseless wr” bs. Let the men play football! I so miss the times of wrs being afraid of going over the middle, that’s the point of having a Heath playing safety to lay down the wood if they dare to do it. I so miss the times of a Roy Williams or John Lynch knocking a wr senseless because they dared to go across their middle. So miss those times.