I can't take it...

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
ph_hairPull.jpg

I CAN'T TAKE IT!
I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!
FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
you and me, both. I've been reading waaaaaay too many pre-season/fantasy football mags. please...get here soon. Madden 05 can only get me so far.

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
This is a good kind of anxiety guys. I feel your pain too. I'm trying to stay calm by using this site as my football fix for now. We're all anxious because we actually have something to look forward to this year with the team. Take a deep breath and relax.....it will be here soon.

Peace

billknows

Reaction score
Dallas4ever said:
This is a good kind of anxiety guys. I feel your pain too. I'm trying to stay calm by using this site as my football fix for now. We're all anxious because we actually have something to look forward to this year with the team. Take a deep breath and relax.....it will be here soon.

Peace

Hurry Sunday

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HardHittin'Witten said:
you and me, both. I've been reading waaaaaay too many pre-season/fantasy football mags. please...get here soon. Madden 05 can only get me so far.

Try being stuck with the CFL, it is ok because it is football, but it is not the NFL by any means, not even close :banghead: . And the worst part, I'll miss all the training camp reports :( , all of the Cowboys' pre-season games :( . which I watch from beginning to end, no matter what. Like seeing what the rookies and bubble players look like . And I will miss the first month of the season :mad: . Will have to have my son or ex-wife :confused: tape the games until I return.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
AMEN!!!
Qwickdraw said:
ph_hairPull.jpg

I CAN'T TAKE IT!
I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!
FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL! FOOTBALL!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
the only that is making this easy is fantasy football drafting but i'm running out of teams, and TC IS STILL NOT HERE