Video: I can't wait to play RG3 again

coult44

Reaction score
The hate that RG3 became a deadskin. I followed his career at Baylor, and really liked the guy. I know this is all in fun, but man those games last year still hurt... Anyways, if this was posted already I'm sorry. Just thought some of y'all would like to see it....Oh by the way my son gave me the same one for fathers day...It's nice...

RG3 gets a Cowboys Mug...

Ring Leader

Reaction score
The hate that RG3 became a deadskin. I followed his career at Baylor, and really liked the guy. I know this is all in fun, but man those games last year still hurt... Anyways, if this was posted already I'm sorry. Just thought some of y'all would like to see it....Oh by the way my son gave me the same one for fathers day...It's nice...

RG3 gets a Cowboys Mug...

This won't be the first Cowboy mugging he will receive this year, just the least painful.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm ready for our Boys to run roughshod on those "Injuns"! Twice!

Was that not PC?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan. Actually watching the no name kid that Baylor had last year was pretty impressive and just led me to believe that it's just the system they run and what they've adapted in Washington. It doesn't seem like an offense that will have a lot of turnovers it feels like its very QB friendly with reads and routes allowing very easy completions and high % passes. I don't know I would take Wilson and Luck before RG3 just not impressed.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan. Actually watching the no name kid that Baylor had last year was pretty impressive and just led me to believe that it's just the system they run and what they've adapted in Washington. It doesn't seem like an offense that will have a lot of turnovers it feels like its very QB friendly with reads and routes allowing very easy completions and high % passes. I don't know I would take Wilson and Luck before RG3 just not impressed.

I'd take Luck. For better or worse...

blackbull

Reaction score
I don't like that dude at all. I hope we bring a lot of pain to him. Seriously.

FiveRings

Reaction score
I wana play Eli. Eli Eli Eli. I want to finally beat him in our home and watch him have one of those Eli games where the wheels fall off, Coughlin's face turns beet red and the NY media FREAKS OUT