I did not see the game and I am glad

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
Reading this board is painful enough.

I was at church, and people kept coming in and telling me we were winning, that we were dominating, so I thought we had won until I got in my truck coming home and tuned the radio to hear the final scores and then low and behold the announcer said that the steelers rallied to win and I was like "what the heck?"

I was totally bummed, and yet, somehow I have grown to expect this and now I'm just kind of indifferent to it all.

I recorded the game, but probably won't watch it.

Oh well, at least church was good. :)

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
lcharles;2471760 said:

I was at church, and people kept coming in and telling me we were winning, that we were dominating, so I thought we had won until I got in my truck coming home and tuned the radio to hear the final scores and then low and behold the announcer said that the steelers rallied to win and I was like "what the heck?"

I was totally bummed, and yet, somehow I have grown to expect this and now I'm just kind of indifferent to it all.

couldn't have been that good, all your praying didn't get us a win :mad:

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
lcharles;2471760 said:

dude...

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2471782 said:
couldn't have been that good, all your praying didn't get us a win :mad:

I believe in prayer, but I don't even think prayer could help this team. :laugh1: