I didn't know Rod Smith was bleeding after Roy Hit Him!!!

StevenOtero

Reaction score
http://img115.*************/img115/9647/bloodrunsdownthefaceofwiderece.jpg

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
yeah i ll quote parcells with this 1. "hes gna hit ya!"

StevenOtero

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
Wow...maybe Roy needs to lighten up a bit, it IS the Pro Bowl after all...

Wahh? It still is football. CONTACT sport.... Not flag football

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
otero1 said:
Wahh? It still is football. CONTACT sport.... Not flag football

True, but it's the Pro Bowl...I mean, who knows, maybe he got cut, but shouldn't everyone be happy and stuff. If I were Roy, and I had to hit someone, I would be Chad Johnson and his loud mouth.

I guess it could be revenge for the dirtiness of the Denver OL...

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
True, but it's the Pro Bowl...I mean, who knows, maybe he got cut, but shouldn't everyone be happy and stuff. If I were Roy, and I had to hit someone, I would be Chad Johnson and his loud mouth.

I guess it could be revenge for the dirtiness of the Denver OL...

Chad Johnsons "loud mouth" is productive for football. he talks trash and plays the damn game, TO on the other hand . . . Chad Johnson is sick, he isnt as bad as Irvin, i mean come on now he just makes the game more fun and guys like him are awesome to have in the league.

Roy needs to hit Lloyd and Randle El to make skins fans realize that their "superstars" suck.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:
Chad Johnsons "loud mouth" is productive for football. he talks trash and plays the damn game, TO on the other hand . . . Chad Johnson is sick, he isnt as bad as Irvin, i mean come on now he just makes the game more fun and guys like him are awesome to have in the league.

Roy needs to hit Lloyd and Randle El to make skins fans realize that their "superstars" suck.

haha, just saying that Chad Johnson's loud mouth must've been annoying to Roy. Roy should've shown him that he'll take more than his paycheck.

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
haha, just saying that Chad Johnson's loud mouth must've been annoying to Roy. Roy should've shown him that he'll take more than his paycheck.

haha, i think roy actually really respects chad johnson since he knows johnson works hard/gets his stuff done while still making the game fun for himself and fans. hasnt Roy said that actually?

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:
haha, i think roy actually really respects chad johnson since he knows johnson works hard/gets his stuff done while still making the game fun for himself and fans. hasnt Roy said that actually?

it's obvious roy likes the guy, but it'd be funny to see him just blast Chad Johnson, "I'll leave with more than your paycheck!!"