I don't agree with this

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I believe the Green Bay loss was based more on an untimely fumble when a home run was clearly on deck and a horribly bad refereeing judgment.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Yes... I'm lamenting this morning over the closest we've been to sniffing a super bowl in over 20 years.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
That should say Romo supporter not hater....I thought Romo played a great game that day, if Murray don't fumble they win going away.

Yep... Hard luck for Romo. He put the team on his back and Murray coughed up the rock. It was a good play by Peppers- but still, you can't fumble on the road in the playoffs. Unacceptable.

It was definitely a catch-- but even if we score there, I have my doubts about our D stopping Rodgers with 4 mins to play. Thus-- the fumble was the backbreaker imo.

JBS

Reaction score
How are all of you guys so confused?

The tweet makes sense the way it's written

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On a side note, Murray is proving he's not the bum many claimed after Chip Kelly tried to make him something he wasn't in Philly last year. I'm happy for him.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
That should say Romo supporter not hater....I thought Romo played a great game that day, if Murray don't fumble they win going away.

I would have to agree, though in Murray's defense, as I recall he did have a cast on in that game. Still, you can't put that ball on the carpet, in that situation. That was 6 points and probably the final nail in the coffin at that point in the game.

Sigh......

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
On a side note, Murray is proving he's not the bum many claimed after Chip Kelly tried to make him something he wasn't in Philly last year. I'm happy for him.

Always said, in the right Offense, Murray is a very effective player. He's not that guy that you can stick in anywhere and expect All Pro results but if you put him in the right situation, he will give you 1000+, 8 to 10 TDs and a 4.5 YPC average.

You are right Stash.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I am pretty sure it was Romo's fault for losing the game! I mean, it is always the QB's fault when your team does not make it to the Super Bowl. It will go down as another one of Romo's opportunities that he let the team down on. It proves that he is not an elite QB!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am pretty sure it was Romo's fault for losing the game! I mean, it is always the QB's fault when your team does not make it to the Super Bowl. It will go down as another one of Romo's opportunities that he let the team down on. It proves that he is not an elite QB!
Not sure if serious.

ksadler1

Reaction score
I agree that Dez caught the ball but hanging on to the damn thing takes away all doubt. Dez is great at catching the ball. Not so great at hanging on when he hits the ground. Did you guys really think we were going to get that call after the controversial call against Detroit?.....

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would have to agree, though in Murray's defense, as I recall he did have a cast on in that game. Still, you can't put that ball on the carpet, in that situation. That was 6 points and probably the final nail in the coffin at that point in the game.

Sigh......
I don't remember the cast, but that was a heart breaker. Would've loved to have seen how we would've fared in Seattle. One game away from the Super Bowl...darn you @Bleu Star for stirring up these memories.:(

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree that Dez caught the ball but hanging on to the damn thing takes away all doubt. Dez is great at catching the ball. Not so great at hanging on when he hits the ground. Did you guys really think we were going to get that call after the controversial call against Detroit?.....
Sad thing is the Detroit call wasn't a true controversy. The TE was yanking on Hitchens' facemask. Hitchens threw his hands up. There is no rule against face guarding. The league should have explained what happened there. Instead they let it fester and now less knowledgeable fans believe it was a bad call. They refused to show the angle where Pettigrew?? was facemasking Hitchens. They showed it during the game then spent a whole week showing every angle but that one.