I don't know... Brad Johnson

Boysboy

Reaction score
Nors;2341160 said:
We just traded day 1 of our 2009 draft away.

Jerry would have drafted a receiver in round 1 anyways.

Really-what are the chances of us landing a stud WR in next year's draft to pay dividends immediately anyways?

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Boysboy;2341182 said:
Jerry would have drafted a receiver in round 1 anyways.

Really-what are the chances of us landing a stud WR in next year's draft to pay dividends immediately anyways?

I'm sure Nors had his heart set on Ricky Santos JR or a bigger slower Gabe Watson. His player evaluation skills are off the chart. He will be along shortly to tell you who the next Jerry Rice is.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2341192 said:
I'm sure Nors had his heart set on Ricky Santos JR or a bigger slower Gabe Watson. His player evaluation skills are off the chart. He will be along shortly to tell you who the next Jerry Rice is.

And your realist record? You PERSONALLY called Jerry Rice - YOU ROCK!

I have many hits as well. Back to topic, Brad Johnson sucks in 2008. Book that to be.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Nors;2341258 said:
And your realist record? You PERSONALLY called Jerry Rice - YOU ROCK!

I have many hits as well. Back to topic, Brad Johnson sucks in 2008. Book that to be.

Better then yours, much better but then again every one here knows that's not that big of an accomplishment, my 1 year old can drool on a draft guide and pick players as well as you.

mv09

Reaction score
I agree.

Not that we are better without Romo. Absolutely Not. But this is a good thing for the team in the sense that we can start to run the ball consistently. We go back to playing old fashion football instead of the 5 step drops and homerun throws by Garrett the past 3 weeks.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Boysboy;2341104 said:
We won't win at the Meadowlands, I know that-at least we have the Giants at home a month afterwards.

At the very least-I hope we beat the Rams this week. Tampa won't be a gimme, but at least we're at home.

We can beat anyone, anywhere as long as we don't beat ourselves. We need to get back to the fundamentals. Brad's veteran leadership I have a very good feeling about. 2 things that he made sure was said during his press conference was game management and protecting the football. We'll find out what this o-line is made of now that Romo's mobility won't be available for a bit. 2-1 is very possible, 3-0 is not impossible. This team is going to learn how to think 1 game at a time again and not playoffs. This is good.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2341061 said:
Rams, Bucs, Giants, Bye then a healthy team......come out 2-1 and 6-3 on the season and discovering some thing about this team in the process.

Might just work

Yup, that's my game plan, too-- get through these next 3 games 2-1, then get healthy...

jchocolate82

Reaction score
kai cyr;2341156 said:
that was a horrible analogy...Romo is playing TERRIBLE. I would rather have jon kitna at this point...

This a TERRIBLE post:banghead: He's been making some stupid mistakes but a far cry from terrible. You need to go watch the Quincy, Hutch, and Leaf years to get some perspective and appreciate what a good QB we have.

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2341100 said:
I'm not saying trade him or replace him I'm simply saying maybe right now this is what Dallas needs. Forcing them back to the basics and maybe giving Romo a chance to get his head together.

I couldn't agree more..

Brad will do what Romo cant.....

1) Protect the ball
2) Be a proven leader in the huddle
3) Take a sack when Neccessary.

Lead us to the promised land BJ!