I don't like this one bit.

Jake0

Reaction score
Honestly wouldn't be surprised so see some ref bull**** (vegas influence perhaps!) to keep the game within the point spread so that Dallas fails to cover the spread but still wins the game.

CaptainQuint

Reaction score
Tripod said:
Parcells goes into cocoon mode rather than trying to put a team away.
If you think Parcells is conservative, you should have seen the Chargers in the 3rd quarter Monday Night. Marty makes Bill look like offensive football's pre-eminent mad scientist.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
Yeah but if Cortez had made an easy FG, it would have been 16-0 and ball game over. He played that game bang on, they just made three plays, the long run by Brunell on 3rd and 25 which made it 4th and 6, then the two long passes. Our defence let up when it was 3rd and 4th and long.

The 23-24 yd scramble by Brunnell on 3rd and 25 was the killer. Shanle missed a tackle allowing Brunnell to gain an additional 15 or so yds.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
cwbyfan72 said:
This is a big set up for us to fail. Portis out, everyone picking Dallas....not liking this at all. But, maybe if we are this good, we should win big. Lets hope so.

Relax my friend. Drink a cold one and enjoy the game!

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
Relax my friend. Drink a cold one and enjoy the game!

I'm chill. Sunday texas Stadium will be ROCKIN. I will be at ease, with my plastic Miller Lite.:starspin

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
cwbyfan72 said:
I'm chill. Sunday texas Stadium will be ROCKIN. I will be at ease, with my plastic Miller Lite.:starspin

:laugh2:

The good news is that you can still fling a plastic bottle towards Drew Bledsoe if he throws an untimely pick.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
:laugh2:

The good news is that you can still fling a plastic bottle towards Drew Bledsoe if he throws an untimely pick.

or at any place kicker missing FG's!!!!:)

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
cwbyfan72 said:
or at any place kicker missing FG's!!!!:)

True, but don't leave any brew in that bottle. Vanderjunky will likely slam it down like nobody's business.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
egghead-jr.jpg
040107_joegibbs_vmsl_4a.vsmall.jpg

Good call, ABQ. :laugh2:

:laugh2: :laugh1: You guys are ruthless!

AND I LOVE IT! :laugh1:

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
:laugh2: :laugh2::laugh2: :laugh2:
Tuna Helper said:
True, but don't leave any brew in that bottle. Vanderjunky will likely slam it down like nobody's business.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
cwbyfan72 said:
silverbear said:
What, would you prefer that "everybody" was picking the Skins?? What kind of messed up mindset is that??

I swear to God, I think some of you LOOK for reasons to worry... no, Chicken Little, the sky is not falling...[/quote

You're not a tad bit worried about our last performance? See my prediction.:)

Naw, I'll let Parcells worry about that...

Seriously, Bledsoe has a 3 int game maybe once in every 10 games (he's done it 7 times in the last 67 games), so I really don't expect a repeat of that... and the Skins' secondary is so vulnerable that I expect receivers will come open quickly enough, consistently enough, that Bledsoe will be able to get the ball out in time enough to beat the pressure...

My point here is I sure as h*ll HOPE that the mindset of some of you gloom and doomers hasn't affected the Cowboys' mindset... if you play scared, you lose-- period...

wileedog

Reaction score
silverbear said:
cwbyfan72 said:
Naw, I'll let Parcells worry about that...

Seriously, Bledsoe has a 3 int game maybe once in every 10 games (he's done it 7 times in the last 67 games), so I really don't expect a repeat of that... and the Skins' secondary is so vulnerable that I expect receivers will come open quickly enough, consistently enough, that Bledsoe will be able to get the ball out in time enough to beat the pressure...

My point here is I sure as h*ll HOPE that the mindset of some of you gloom and doomers hasn't affected the Cowboys' mindset... if you play scared, you lose-- period...

Ironically enough, Bledose has had enough craptastic games to prove he doesn't really let one carry over from the next. Granted many of those were without the idea of him being "Brady-ized" again in the back of his head, but honestly I'm not expecting any carryover.

My only concern is if there is something physically wrong with him, which I wouldn't be surprised at all by.