I dont remember the last time Dak did this in a 2nd half of a game and very impressed

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He was clutch tonight, from start to finish. I remember reading a comment at about the 4:00 mark, where someone said Dak looked beat up, or something like that. I personally thought he looked determined. He's been a QB I can be proud of, for several weeks now.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
My only reservation about Dak anymore is his ability to win a game like tonight's. Clearly he can but it happens rarely. His overall play of late is more consistent than it has ever been though so maybe he has finally turned a corner. Let's hope so.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
We trailed 28-20 and 35-27 and Dak was not bothered and played well enough to led the team back to take the lead and win the game. Anyone remember the last time he did that? That was very impressive and very Hurts like performance.
He’s done it plenty of times in the past. :facepalm:

Reaction score
We trailed 28-20 and 35-27 and Dak was not bothered and played well enough to led the team back to take the lead and win the game. Anyone remember the last time he did that? That was very impressive and very Hurts like performance.
Could be he's finally over the hump,,, I know Seattle has a crappy record but they're pretty stout and Dak didn't wilt under pressure.

plasticman

Reaction score
Dak started his career winning games like that.

In Dak's firsts four seasons he had 14 game winning drives.

In his first playoff game he brought the team back to a tie score after being 18 points down. If they hadn't left 35 seconds on the clock they might have gone to the nNFC championship game his rookie season.

You haven't seen it a lot over the past three seasons because of the rarity of the Cowboys being down.

75boyz

Reaction score
My only reservation about Dak anymore is his ability to win a game like tonight's. Clearly he can but it happens rarely. His overall play of late is more consistent than it has ever been though so maybe he has finally turned a corner. Let's hope so.
Nice post.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Since 2016, Dak ranks 6th (out of 58 QBs between 2016 and 2023) in 4th quarter comebacks. Dak has 13 and is tied with Mahommes,Goff and Garoppolo.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was clutch tonight, from start to finish. I remember reading a comment at about the 4:00 mark, where someone said Dak looked beat up, or something like that. I personally thought he looked determined. He's been a QB I can be proud of, for several weeks now.
Definitely a different Dak. Hope it continues in playoffs.