I don't understand Detroit

dwmyers

Reaction score
Their first running play netted 20 yards, their second netted 7. You think they would go with what works..

David.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
dwmyers said:
Their first running play netted 20 yards, their second netted 7. You think they would go with what works..

David.

I think the more relevant statement would be "I dont understand Dallas"...we couldnt do crap with this team last week, and if not for a horrible Vick pass or two would probably be down at least 20-0 or more to the Falcons today...the Falcons came in playing horrible defense

we barely handled this lousy Detroit team last week...we couldnt rush the passer a lick and yet the Falcons are all over the QB...we ran ok, but the Falcons have netted almost as many rushing yds in one half as we managed the whole game...we couldnt run the ball in from less than 1 yd out on 3 consecutive plays

David

Kilyin

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
I think the more relevant statement would be "I dont understand Dallas"...we couldnt do crap with this team last week, and if not for a horrible Vick pass or two would probably be down at least 20-0 or more to the Falcons today...the Falcons came in playing horrible defense

we barely handled this lousy Detroit team last week...we couldnt rush the passer a lick and yet the Falcons are all over the QB...we ran ok, but the Falcons have netted almost as many rushing yds in one half as we managed the whole game...we couldnt run the ball in from less than 1 yd out on 3 consecutive plays

David

Give us back the Aaron Glenn interception on the phantom holding call and it's 27 to 7. We had what could probably be called an off day and still handled Detroit. Who cares if their defense was moving the ball as much as our offense.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
We had what could probably be called an off day and still handled Detroit. .

it wasnt one off day...the offense didnt show up vs Philly either, save one drive

6 times in 10 games we've scored only 1 or 2 offensive tds...we wont win today (or even come close IMO) if we play the way we did the past two weeks

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
stilltheguru said:
and atlanta lost to green bay.your point is?

smh

did we play GB recently? no

we did play Detroit just 4 days ago though and we played poor to say the least...and the team that LOST to GB at home is manhandling the team we couldnt do jack with

David

stilltheguru

Reaction score
yea yea............and they also barely beat the eagles when we manhandled them the first time we played them.WHO CARES

its different weeks,very irrelevant.

TheHustler

Reaction score
On a related note: They dropped Shaun Rogers into coverage.

What in the world are they thinking? "We've got a mammoth DT, let's make him cover Alge Crimpler!"