I don't want to hear it!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If we're not bringing in players of severe need during free agency or the draft, then it's totally irrelevant!! Who cares about any other position now than OL, DT, LB to start with. Please give your thoughts

JBS

Reaction score
Bro we haven’t signed a meaningful FA since 2012. Don’t hold your breath. Do you know how long ago 2012 was? My goodness that’s ages ago

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If we're not bringing in players of severe need during free agency or the draft, then it's totally irrelevant!! Who cares about any other position now than OL, DT, LB to start with. Please give your thoughts
The cowboys need to be opportunistic if there are promising QBs available near their draft position. One thing I think MM might actually be useful for is recognizing and developing a QB,,,, maybe he thinks Trey is that guy. But,yes, definitely OL, DT, LB... And RB!

cowboys1732

Reaction score
Nope this is the year Jerry pushes all the chips to the center of the table in free agency...lol. Jerry has spent money before and it didn’t help. Hopefully they have a good draft class.

Who knows, maybe they finally get lucky next year, make it to the playoffs and get the monkey off their back. It’s just a game and I am too damn old to be pissy over a sports team I have no control over.

conner01

Reaction score
We will draft players if need though in rnd one it may not be the need you think. Reaching for a position doesn’t work. We did that last year

GMO415

Reaction score
We're going to be scraping the bargain bin for the 8th year in a row.

We like our guys.
200w.gif

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bro we haven’t signed a meaningful FA since 2012. Don’t hold your breath. Do you know how long ago 2012 was? My goodness that’s ages ago
You called me bro????? You didn't bash me oh my gosh I'm going to screenshot this!! Lol, I swear Brandon carr did a nightmare to this team!!

Reactions: JBS

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The cowboys need to be opportunistic if there are promising QBs available near their draft position. One thing I think MM might actually be useful for is recognizing and developing a QB,,,, maybe he thinks Trey is that guy. But,yes, definitely OL, DT, LB... And RB!
I've been saying this a lot recently since we loss our playoff game. I think he wanted to do this last year in the draft but didn't end up getting one