I don't want to hear it!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nope this is the year Jerry pushes all the chips to the center of the table in free agency...lol. Jerry has spent money before and it didn’t help. Hopefully they have a good draft class.

Who knows, maybe they finally get lucky next year, make it to the playoffs and get the monkey off their back. It’s just a game and I am too damn old to be pissy over a sports team I have no control over.
I hear that!!!

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Need to cut Sam Williams and sign more physical players at all positions. We are a soft football team. OL, DL, LB, and RB have to be a priority.
Suddenly DE is the new OL. Fowler, Armstrong gone in FA. Sam Williams possibly cut for just being stupid. Tank one year older. It's all you Micah, you got this!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Suddenly DE is the new OL. Fowler, Armstrong gone in FA. Sam Williams possibly cut for just being stupid. Tank one year older. It's all you Micah, you got this!
Micah needs help and Micah needs to help himself

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If we're not bringing in players of severe need during free agency or the draft, then it's totally irrelevant!! Who cares about any other position now than OL, DT, LB to start with. Please give your thoughts
I'm tired of thinking about things I can't control...

JBS

Reaction score
You called me bro????? You didn't bash me oh my gosh I'm going to screenshot this!! Lol, I swear Brandon carr did a nightmare to this team!!
Jerry hates us enough. No need for us to hate each other

Thorn

Reaction score
Jerry and MM are dinking Johnny Walker Black and laughing at the fans for continued support as Jerry tells MM, don’t worry we are America

We are in great hands with the pass rusher who can’t recognize or play a run block. No worries, Quinn is on it