I feel for Kellen Moore

Jkyle

Reaction score
Poor Kellen's stock as a HC prospect has really dropped.
He's in a bad spot right now because he has to dial up plays relying on QB who's got the yipps and a running game that is very mediocre.
It must be hard trying to come up with plays with no confidence in the QB and OL/RB to execute.

buddieluver

Reaction score
He's in a bad spot right now because he has to dial up plays relying on QB who's got the yipps and a running game that is very mediocre.
It must be hard trying to come up with plays with no confidence in the QB and OL/RB to execute.

Most play callers find ways to help get the Qb back in rhythm I’m still waiting for Moore to show me he is making adjustments.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Look I think it all works together. Tight end blocking ability. Is absolutely zero. They just can’t set the edge. How is that on the line

Cmac

Reaction score
Is this a pity-party for our Offensive Guru?.......or can we look and analyze him too?

shabazz

Reaction score
Through the first 7 weeks there were numerous threads proclaiming that he would surely be poached by other teams because of his genius......these days, not so much

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You feel for the guy who's showing no ability to adapt or adjust to the way defenses play him?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's made a few bad calls, but for the most part, I blame the player execution. There were several plays yesterday where the play call worked perfectly, but the QB couldn't connect with the receiver.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Moore has a job to do I expect him to do it. Thus far in the season this team is 9-4, right now they have struggled with offense but for most of the season has been very good, one of the best in the NFL and now some will turn on him. Myself I know a season consist of 17 games and it is the overall that matters. Over the course of a season many teams including SB teams have hit rough patches in a season just as this offense has and now if falls to Moore to get this unit turned around.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Kellen needs to do whatever it takes to get Dak back on track.

That’s priority #1 for the team at this point.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Again this has a JG "We do what we do" feel to it, the offense is way out of rythm and that smells of OC just as much as the players. Plenty of teams scheme around O-line holes (not like the KC game thats undoable) but KM is certainly 1A to Daks 1B for the last couple of games to me.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Teams who hire coaches- aren’t as irrational as fans. They look at the entire body of work, the situation and factor everything into play. If a team still believes he’s the right leader and a great mind he’ll be hired. They aren’t like fans who change the guys stock on a weekly basis.

That said kellen isn’t above criticism either but he’ll still be a candidate with a good shot to be hired other places

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Look I think it all works together. Tight end blocking ability. Is absolutely zero. They just can’t set the edge. How is that on the line
It’s crazy because Schultz was drafted nearly exclusively because of his blocking talents. 55 receptions in 3 years (he has 53 receptions this year with the cowboys). I don’t know what happened there

Blake

Reaction score
Kellen needs to do whatever it takes to get Dak back on track.

That’s priority #1 for the team at this point.

Kellen and MM both need to apply some pressure on Dak. Pull him into the film room like it's an interrogation, and have him explain his bad play.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I don’t….KM hasn’t shown why he should be considered head coach material at all. Moore needs to get this offense humming pronto…too much talent to waste.
Still the #1 offense in football...and yet Kellen gets criticism. ...I'm amazed he's kept this circus together....

morat1959

Reaction score
As I’ve said many times, Moore won’t the the last OC Dak gets fired.