I Feel Good About Tommorow, But The Bills Kinda Worry Me

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Fellas, I think we will handle the lambs pretty easy tommorw. However, the game I am kinda worried about is the Buffalo game.

We will be playing a team that will be a HUGH UNDERDOG on their own field in prime time. This is the game right befoe the Pats, huge trap game.

If you dont believe in trap games, look at Texas and Oklahoma both getting beat by unranked teams a week before "the red river showdown".

Both teams were looking ahead and not focusing on today's opponent. I fear this might happen to the Boyz, looking ahead to the Pats and taking the Bills for granted.

Anybody else worried about a possible trap game with Buffalo???

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I just can't see it. They really truly have no offense. With the Rams, you can SEE the talent on the field, but they're just not playing well. The Bills really don't have much talent at all on the offensive side of the ball.

And I sure as heck don't see them holding our offense down enough where their inept offense could do enough damage to actually outscore us. No way.

cowboys19

Reaction score
They have Trent Edwards at QB........................enough said. I live near Buffalo so i hear all of their news, and Trent holds the ball longer then Bledsoe.
I predict 5 + sacks that game.

Their defense has like 15 injuries.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
theogt;1676590 said:
32nd ranked offense. 32nd ranked defense.

Wow. So you're saying we stand a chance.................cool.;)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Ozzu;1676573 said:
I just can't see it. They really truly have no offense. With the Rams, you can SEE the talent on the field, but they're just not playing well. The Bills really don't have much talent at all on the offensive side of the ball.

And I sure as heck don't see them holding our offense down enough where their inept offense could do enough damage to actually outscore us. No way.

Good point, at least with the Rams you know Holt, Bruce, Bulger, Jackson, ect...

The Rams do have pretty good talent, especially on offense. The injury bug has decimated the team however (we caught a BIG break with Jackson not playing).

The Bills however, I doubt the average fan could name more than 3 or 4 players off their roster.

We SHOULD win:D

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
cowboys19;1676586 said:
They have Trent Edwards at QB........................enough said. I live near Buffalo so i hear all of their news, and Trent holds the ball longer then Bledsoe.
I predict 5 + sacks that game.

Their defense has like 15 injuries.

If you dont mind me asking, what are people/media up there in Buffalo saying about the Boyz?

Are they talking chit about us and predicting a win or something?

I live in Austin, Texas deep in the heart of Cowboy Nation, so its all Cowboys all the time. Since you live in "enemy territory", I was just wondering what the media and people up there in Buffalo think about the Boyz.:D