I finally want Green Bay to lose

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I love Brett Favre and he is one of my favorite players ever and I admit ive been getting almost Madeen like Giddy over how well he is playing this year.

Well now its the 2nd half of the season and as much as I love to see Favre and the Packers do well I hope they start losing some games.

The Packers are a really good team and ive been saying this for awhile now. I believe the longer this year goes on the better their defense is going to get.

When playoff time rolls around I definetely dont want to go to Green Bay to play the Packers in the playoffs.

So starting riiiiiiiight now my man crush ends for the rest of the season and I hope that teams start layin the smack on the Pack.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CATCH17;1760492 said:
I love Brett Favre and he is one of my favorite players ever and I admit ive been getting almost Madeen like Giddy over how well he is playing this year.

Well now its the 2nd half of the season and as much as I love to see Favre and the Packers do well I hope they start losing some games.

The Packers are a really good team and ive been saying this for awhile now. I believe the longer this year goes on the better their defense is going to get.

When playoff time rolls around I definetely dont want to go to Green Bay to play the Packers in the playoffs.

So starting riiiiiiiight now my man crush ends for the rest of the season and I hope that teams start layin the smack on the Pack.

I was hoping they would lose yesterday. Packs could very well be 10-1 when we face them.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I dont.

Again, Dallas is in a very good situation. They get to play all the good teams in the NFC and got to play the best in the AFC.

Minnesota is starting to peek with a stud rookie running back..Cowboys beat em.

NY Giants reeled off 6 straight...Cowboys beat em.

Green Bay may be the best team in the NFC...Cowboys got em on NFL Network.

Detroit....Cowboys got them too.

We don't have to root for good teams to lose because we are in a position to prove that we are better on the field.

Now after we play Green Bay, no matter what the outcome, I will root against them, but as of now, I could really care less about what they do becase we get to play em.

- Mike G.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
mickgreen58;1760502 said:
I dont.

Again, Dallas is in a very good situation. They get to play all the good teams in the NFC and got to play the best in the AFC.

We don't have to root for good teams to lose because we are in a position to prove that we are better on the field.

Now after we play Green Bay, no matter what the outcome, I will root against them, but as of now, I could really care less about what they do becase we get to play em.

- Mike G.
I'm with you on this MG.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
hey catch, there is that thanksgiving game vs detroit, they will be tested. i can easily see them losing that one.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
You mean you haven't been rooting for them to lose the last few weeks? :mad:

:spanking:

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
I still want to face the Packers in the playoffs, as we still owe them one from the 60's losses

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
mickgreen58;1760502 said:
I dont.

- Mike G.
Good post and I agree. If we play well and continue to win, it doesn't matter what record Packers possess when we meet. All we have to do is take care of our business.