I found this at a Commander message board

TD22

Reaction score
"Cowboys do look like the team to beat in the NFC and it hurts inside to say that." --from Warpath powered by CPND

Deacon Moss

Reaction score
TD22;1665372 said:
"Cowboys do look like the team to beat in the NFC and it hurts inside to say that." --from Warpath powered by CPND

I guess their not as dumb as I thought after all...lol!!!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I found this gem.

Re: Dallas Playcalling vs Skins

**** dallas. They are the equivilant of a pile of horse****. They always will be. Homol will be sorry the day he steps into fedex. That sorry *** franchise should not be getting props in here. especially tonight. Be Skin Fans ****ers

Translation:

OMG!! Why does Dallas have to look so #$%$# good? This just isn't fair Mr. Gibbs. :bow:

Roughneck

Reaction score
Dallas;1665411 said:
I found this gem.

**** dallas. They are the equivilant of a pile of horse****. They always will be. Homol will be sorry the day he steps into fedex. That sorry *** franchise should not be getting props in here. especially tonight. Be Skin Fans ****ers

Translation:

OMG!! Why does Dallas have to look so #$%$# good? This just isn't fair Mr. Gibbs. :bow:
Me thinks the combination of the Giants Goaline Stand and our domination over the previous Top Dog in the NFC might be getting to them.

Pity.

:D

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Dallas;1665411 said:
I found this gem.

Translation:

Ahhh, now that's the skins fans we all know and hate.:skins:

Bizwah

Reaction score
Dallas;1665411 said:
I found this gem.

It's nice to hear from their more intelligent fans.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
TD22;1665372 said:

Just go to ES and read the game thread - you will see acouple dozen posts like that one. my favorites though are these one:

TR1: The better team won tonight
bubba9497: I'll give Promo credit he's had a great game against a great defense. damn it :(

For those of you who know TR1 and Bubba, for Them to say anything positive about the Cowboys, and especially Romo, means that hell froze over and pigs are a flyin'. Even TR1 and Bubba cannot spin the way we played tonight and that we are the class of the NFC!