I get almost as much joy watching PHI misery as I do DAL celebration


This actually makes me feel worst as a Cowboys fan. There was a time that we could be this upset a year following a division title, just a couple years removed from super bowls. Yet here we are 30 years later and still grasping at "this is our year, I'm all in...again". :(
 
Who cares........

It's extremely pathetic that with nothing to celebrate in Dallas for over 30 years many fans have resorted to celebrating the failures of other teams.
 
This actually makes me feel worst as a Cowboys fan. There was a time that we could be this upset a year following a division title, just a couple years removed from super bowls. Yet here we are 30 years later and still grasping at "this is our year, I'm all in...again". :(
Indeed

IMG-0956.jpg
 
After years of them being one of the best teams in the league. I would love for their season to blow up and put up a losing record.

I would love even more to have them sucking and the cowboys being the best team in the league though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CWR

There is a quasi morals aspect to this. It's just a game and celebrating the loss of another team in the Cowboy's division is poor sportsmanship.

But having said that, I can revel in the desperation of the Eagles fans because, what the Hell, it ain't like we throw batteries at Santa.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,203
Messages
14,672,405
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top