CFZ I Got A Bad Feeling About This

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Defense looks good. Quinn has earned my trust. But this offense? Man, there are just too many question marks to feel good heading into this season:

1. Questionable OL depth, and now Zack Martin drama

2. Questionable RB depth behind Pollard who has questions about carrying a full time load and recovering from an injury

3. Gallup has questions about his recovery from last year

4. Questionable WR depth behind Lamb and Cooks

5. No proven TE1 and a gimpy 2nd round TE with plenty of questions

6. New offensive scheme and play-caller who ended with huge question marks his last couple years in that role

7. Nothing but questions at kicker

8. Big questions around Dak bouncing back from last year, and being able to deliver in big moments

Every year there are a few questions— but damn, there are too many for me to feel anything but uneasy as we roll towards Sept

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Defense looks good. Quinn has earned my trust. But this offense? Man, there are just too many question marks to feel good heading into this season:

2. Questionable RB depth behind Pollard who has questions about carrying a full time load and recovering from an injury

6. New offensive scheme and play-caller who ended with huge question marks his last couple years in that role

8. Big questions around Dak bouncing back from last year, and being able to deliver in big moments

Every year there are a few questions— but damn, there are too many for me to feel anything but uneasy as we roll towards Sept
You’re entitled to your opinion but why take the worst case scenario in every case you mentioned?

ArtClink

Reaction score

I agree on all points plus even if Zack Martin gets a new contract, I think off line depth is a concern.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

I said it after the draft...and still stand by it...this off season had been nothing short of a disaster.
The only thing this team did right was let go of Zeke and Anthony Brown....
Losing Kellen was a monstrous mistake...
Letting McGovern walk...mistake
Not drafting a RB earlier than the 6th round...mistake
Not finding a kicker.....mistake
Not moving on from Dak.....mistake
Thinking Tyron will make it through a season...mistake
Letting Schultz walk.....mistake
Thinking Gilmore and Cook was enough work in free agency...mistake
Sitting on this roster...no roster turnover...mistake

It's as if they think this team is complete...while the rest of the league continues to churn the bottom of their rosters...player acquisition is 24/7/365....this organization....has the least transactions of any franchise....which tells me....this team is lazy when it comes to scouting.....another mistake.

Say what you want....but Jerry's 0 for nothing without Jimmy....speaks volumes.

Last edited:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Hater :muttley:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Typically how this goes is whatever you have questions about? Nothing to worry about. It’s the most confident unit that ends up biting you.

But yeah the offense could be a problem. Only way to find out is to play the games.
Seriously?

rambo2

Reaction score

Lol, I have a great feeling.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I have a great feeling.
Well, it helps that you are Rambo lol

200.gif

T-RO

Reaction score

Only #1, #6, and #7 concern me. O-line depth and kicker are huge.

75boyz

Reaction score

All valid concerns imo and the usual excellent post from Hawk19.
But aren't I supposed to insult you with hater or Eagle fan now?
j/k man

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Worst possible case with those offense questions. Not really sure some of them are really question marks from what we have seen in OTA's and training camp and preseason hasn't even started yet.

Gallup and the WR's look good and deep. Only 30% or so of the offense is new. Even the questions about Dak coming back from last year should be put to rest as he will be better with the work done with the offense this offseason.

rambo2

Reaction score
As far my emotional state this time of year.
I worry about injuries.
I'm anxious for the start of the season.
I'm always hopeful of a positive outcome.
Let's Go Cowboys :flagwave:
I love the whole thing. The long ride. I loved it when everybody quit on the team last year after the qb got hurt early. Then they end up winning 13 games. Now, they improved that team and here we go. I love it.